Ludia Forums

Which "Unique" Should I Create First?!

I’ve been thinking about creating my first “Unique” creature…but which one?

Should i really create one or is it better to wait a while?

(Note):Tarbosaurus and Velociraptor are at level 18!

Thor, yall gonna slay

2 Likes

With one shot at Indoraptor today, that is a good one to go for since you’ll have a really good start.

3 Likes

Those were my first two. Honestly I’d go for Indoraptor, with the new immunity it was given mine can take on a utarinex no problem

3 Likes

Indo is way better than Thor in this update.

1 Like

indoraptor better than thor?
you mean because of instant thor not stun indo? well, indo has to be lucky with dodge to survive anyway.

2 Likes

I’d go for indoraptor, it now does stand a Chance againts dilorach and rinex now with the new immunes if your lucky with evasive stance, Thor is completely busted againts both unless if you can boost it hard enough, personally indo is easier to create than Thor, or you could try working towards indo g2, although it’s not a unique it’s better than indo g1, but then again indo g2 is a challenge to create due to blue being tournament locked, so maybe try to target indoraptor g1 first and then go for Thor, and then once you can get indo g2 to TL then you can replace g1 indo for g2 indo.

1 Like

Indoraptor for sure :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Why not both?

1 Like

i use indo1 in my team only because it’s average team lvl and boosted.

my wish is remove it when i have another at its lvl like magna, erliko, or even monostego.

my indo1 has been fresh beef for my battles/level. thor at least is still a chomper with nice instant charge.

and for my opponents, i only have problems with indoraptors when they are many levels above me, and/or insanely boosted.

so, it depends on what you are facing and having problems in your battles…

1 Like