Which was your best?

exactly
10 characters

Yeah her immunity must make her a great choice for the current meta. Maybe D.o.T would at least give Spyx and Spino another target. Be interesting to see if Ludia do anything with her. I love my Ardentis as Indo Gen2 counter with the deceleration then it’s just guessing whether to nullify or rampage first. I’ve battled with Gemini on my girlfriends team as she’s ahead of me but never come up against Indo Gen2. What’s your 8 Dino team?

When IndoG2 goes MF on Ardentis, things are about to not go so well. My team, set up to work together as long as I don’t get a full row of tanks.
Screenshot_20200419-005353

2 Likes

Tryko : 3/4/0
Max : 3/6/0
Indo g2 : 0/0/4
Magna : 1/2/4
Erlidom : 1/2/3
Mammo : 4/4/3
Grypo and Orion are unboosted

1 Like

Love it! You got mammolania too fair play how is it in battles?

Really good but the problem is I always facing boosted lvl30 Thors oof

1 Like

Love it I like how you’ve stuck with Utarinex she’s was one I aspired to get. How do you find her at that level? Mines still only 21 and unfortunately she’s had to make way for others atm. Interesting with 29 Kapro as well I haven’t seen many of them at all in Aviary. In my experience in the arena not many Players who run Indo Gen 2 select mutual fury it’s normally the obvious spamming CS and the rampage

Yeah I know what you mean I’m not gonna lie my Thor is at 26 with 113 speed. Nothing even close to some of them but it does help me a lot in Aviary probably much to the dismay of whoever I’m battling

Utarinex is quite situational, but these are her stats:
Screenshot_20200419-011449
She’s sometimes the one who saves against Trykos, IndoG2 (by slowing it down and rampaging out into Kapro) or Draco (either by herself or working with Kapro).
An example of her handling a Draco by herself.
Screenshot_20200418-225859

I’ve seen 2 other people with kapros, but they were lvl 23 and 21. Not quite enough damage on them yet, but if they’d get them to be as big as mine + add a few attack boosts, those will be quite some trouble in a strike-and-run team. So far my Kapro swap in works best when IndoG2 goes MF on my Gemini/Smaxima, or when my Utarinex rampages out, or when my Tenontorex chomps enough HP off an Erlidom or distracts a Thor, or when it’s my Carnotarkus’s rampage + counter on opponent’s Erlidom. Oh yeah also when I have erlidom out and opponent cloaks their erlidom, if I strike and run into Kapro, that is one wasted cloak.

1 Like

I got a 90 on something I think it was diplotator but the most useful was a 70 on indominus Rex and a 50 on indoraptor I was also really unlucky with proceratimimus

1 Like

By far the luckiest day of my JWA career

7 Likes

Had enough Quetzal DNA for 2 fuses on Pteraquetzal. Got back to back 50s. Awesome. Happened yesterday, so there goes my luck for the rest of the week.

1 Like

I like it I can see how that swap in DS could be really useful especially against the high end uniques, nice strategy :+1: also swap in DS isn’t that common at all I can’t think of another Dino that has it

irritator is all I can think of that has it. Kapro is really a sneaky killer. I use it on my alt team, works well.

1 Like

Nice glad you got that

1 Like

Lol yeah get ready for a big old line of 10’s. I’ve found my Pteraquetzal and Koolabourgiana to be particularly fond of the 10 fuses :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I hate it :tired_face:

I actually got indoraptor today I’m really happy and my friend got stygidaryx

2 Likes

Dracorex has it, but he’s valuable for Utarinex, and isn’t an escape artist.

Woah that’s not a bad time to hit a 100 fuse! Nice one :+1:

1 Like