White health bar

With the most recent update (July 31). The health bar on the cleric seems to go fully white after a screen transition. Healing or damage will set it temporarily green but it reverts back to white shortly after. Max health, if relevant, is currently 2052.

Hey Kdyks, if you have a screenshot of this, send it over to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with the support key so they can take a closer look at this.

I’ve had this issue as well- first with Halbenet, & now with Raika sometimes, too.

I’ve seen this happen occasionally. I think it’s tied to the finishing blow on a challenge boss being one that procs a healing effect; I could be wrong about the timing, but I’m 100% sure it’s to do with those healing attacks.

There’s a similar issue (which I’ll be submitting a bug report about) where if you finish the Dragon boss with a melee strike, the character doesn’t return to the correct orientation after the strike.

I’ve seen this too, again mostly on Halbenet, I’m assuming something to do with Regen and damage, or injured, bugging the health bar.
, also I’ve seen the Bosses have a White health bar when the battle starts a few times. usually once I damage them it goes back to normal.

Ditto on above, I’ve had this bug on Halbenet numerous times.