Who do you think is going to win the Creatures Poll?

I’m honestly curious to see your guys’ answers to these two questions.
Who did you vote for?

• Compsoscorpios
  • Geminideus
  • Indonemys
  • Keratolania
  • Monolocevia

0 voters

Who do you think will win?

• Compsoscorpios
  • Geminideus
  • Indonemys
  • Keratolania
  • Monolocevia

0 voters

1 Like

It looks like geminideus is the most popular from the replies on the forum.

5 Likes

I’d absolutely love for the two big and though herbivores to be in game but I’m guessing literally any of the others will just catch more attention from the overall playerbase, one being made of the big bad fan-favorite indom which I’m sure will get the same rig feedback as indotaur, a flock which is a flock, and monolocevia I’m not too sure of actually

10 Likes

Voted for the rhino pig. Though i have a feeling the indom hybrid will win and we’ll get another indoraptor rig

2 Likes

Again i just don’t think that indoneyms will have the indoraptor animation when the indoraptor rig has two uniques that can be used as apexs. It also wouldn’t fit with the indoraptor animation

Yep. For second option i think it’s a close match between Indonemys and keratolania

I have a gut feeling that the compyC one will win, which sucks. We do NOT need a Dino with a swap in ambush, can heal, has toxic quills, is a flock, and has a camouflage move. It’ll also be guaranteed to have speed immunity. God. No. Please.

9 Likes

Why is Geminideus possible mega-hybrid?.. It’s a Super-hybrid + Super-hybrid… Which should not be possible I think… Ludia already started breaking their own rules they made back in days…

They already pulled it off with indotaurus so whats stopping them from doing it again? They might reason indominus shares animations with the big spinosaurs and the indo animation is underused

Also nemys is quadruped. But itd be ironic if they actually go with the spino animation when you compare indot and indon’s ingredients

After the negative feedback for Indotaurus quadrapedal animation i don’t think they’ll make another quadrapedal indo hybrid. And again both indoraptor and Indotaurus can get apexes too so no need for changing indoneyms

1 Like

Indonemys is majestic! Hope it will get the Theropod Animation set!

1 Like

Id love to see an Apex Sauropod

2 Likes

Same if it got Indoraptor animation set i would be a little bit angry

3 Likes

The art for Indonemys is very similar to the art of Indotaurus, pose and all. Plus, it’s also in a similar pose to other Indoraptor animation dinos, like Purutaurus and Purrolyth, and that most likely mean it’ll share the Indoraptor animation with these three.

Screenshot_20220528-052328_Google

8 Likes

We’ll see. Maybe Indonemys might not even win

Also when will the Creatures Poll end?

I don’t know. Maybe next month

I want geminideus or Keratolania to win but I think indonemys will win for the reason of indominous being loved by everyone far too much

2 Likes

If you look closely all of them have a sickle claw. Dont get where the croc hybrids even got it :joy:

1 Like

Watch it run like the cat but have indoraptor body style lol

1 Like