Anyone else have a rough arena day? :crazy_face::scream::joy:

4 Likes

not yet…
2 battles played today
number of stuns used: 0
number of dodges/cloaks used: 0
number of wins: 2

5 Likes

Get it my dude! Go for flawless wins today!

2 Likes

10 battles played today
Number of stuns used: 7
Number of dodges/cloaks used: 1000
Number of dodges succeed: 1
Number of wins: I just made up random numbers :3, but the dodging succeed part is real…

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

So so true

1 Like

Im not having a good day either :unamused: saw a baryonix at 348m away couldnt dart him and im at 20dna to create tryostronix then the gold chicken show up and again i couldnt dart him too

3 Likes

RNG has been fickle for me today. I’ve been levelling my top squad members, but have been getting really bad team selections or opponents with more than the typical number of trophies required for matchups. Lots of high level gank squads out there, as well.

I’ve done okay for myself, though. Starting last night, I got a 12-hr, followed by 2 8-hr incubs, and 2 3-hr ones, a 15 min one, and another 8, then a 3. Losses haven’t been too bad, I can usually take down 2 of their dinos before they win, so it’s a shallow victory for them at best.

2 Likes

It was very bad

2 Likes

I’m doing not too bad I’m fluctuating between 4450 & 4500 ish although every time I drop under 4500 I worry I won’t get back but so far I think I’m doing pretty well considering my team isn’t that much of a monster

2 Likes

I can imagine it being a bit nerve wracking at that trophy count

Yh managed to waste money opening a full 8h incubator and wasting 50000 coins and dna leveling my velociraptor to 21 :expressionless:

Rng was pretty nasty this morning, rank 300s to not ranked :rofl: Haven’t played that many matches in over a month lol.

There is no winning when an indo gets consecutive crits. All is well though, I’ll work my way back up.

2 Likes

This game has crippled me dropping 80 hard cash and then 50000 coins i don’t know how i will recover

Almost exactly my own situation right now.

1 Like

Funny this post is made cause I’ve lost all 9 matches today. Almost made 5000 trophies and now back way down

1 Like

Never even opened it or leveled up velo it did it itself i log in and it says i have rewards i missed then realised 50k gone aswell

1 Like

Facing these hasnt helped either

1 Like

Shared misery is the best misery. Love you guys :t_rex::sauropod::purple_heart:

1 Like

So there I was , wandering the streets in Gloucester thinking that I need to boost my Suchotar for the upcoming strike tower battle . I had some serious finger tapping to do having tens of thousands of Irritator gen 2 and Suchomimus dna . Anyway I look down at my phone but it’s too late … I’ve boosted my Irritator not once , not twice but six times to level 21 ! Cost me almost all my coins ! ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH :unamused:

3 Likes

Holy moly!!! I legit cringed so hard! I am so sorry man that’s happened to me before but not that many times