Who else thinks Triceratops is under rated

I really think Triceratops deserves some kind of upgrade cause a real fully grown Trike was more than capable of defending itself from a fully grown Trex yet Trex gets to be so much stronger. Why?
No disrespect the game is awesome. But Triceratops needs to stop being under rated.
PS: If u haven’t u should really try Jurassic world the game its really good.

1 Like

It’s a rare.

3 Likes

Yup it is a rare.

Even if it was a common, I’m not sure there would be any sense in suggesting that a common dino should be a legendary. I mean there is rare and epic inbetween those.

2 Likes

Not to mention the fact that all legendary and unique dinos are hybrids. Epic would be the highest trike could ever reach by itself

3 Likes

i feel you, i think those dinos like dilohposaurus, triceratops and the iconic ones dinos of the movie at least JP1 should be epic, not for a game system or skills based, just because.

4 Likes

I think less hybrids and more actual dinosaurs should be in the game but made alot stronger…

3 Likes

You mention speaking about jurassic world the game, this is the wrong section of the forum since this is the alive part :wink:

1 Like

I didn’t know thx

Or a separate battle system for dino-lovers. I am not into these hybrids either :see_no_evil:

2 Likes