Ludia Forums

Who else wants this type of update in this game?

I think they can make a update in this game in which we can see other players profile and we can friend them. We can see everything a friend or a player has in his/her game. WE can also grade resources or dragons with our friend. Who else wants this update?

1 Like

This is similar to the “clans” idea many people want to see. But I think seeing “everything” the other player has is a bit over the line. Seeing which areas are unlocked, and dragons/buildings/decorations that are placed on Berk, yes. Seeing their individual levels, and what’s in their Hangar/Academy, etc., no.

2 Likes

ok. the player can see the other players dragons, areas unlocked, legendary dragons and his/her resources but cannot do anything to do or see other things. clan could also be there but if there are any clan missions or something you must have to do in a clan might be a problem.

1 Like

Clan missions would be fine, as long as it’s not mandatory. It could be similar to the extra Gobber’s Duties that are exclusive to Dragon Riders. Actually, that would be a good idea, under Gobber’s Duties there can be 4 tabs for each type of duty: Daily, Weekly, Dragon Rider, and Clan.

1 Like

it could be. missions of a clan would be great as long it is not mandatory and also if the missiong are worth for us and our clan.

1 Like

Part of that is literally what I just said.

1 Like

yea lol sorry

1 Like