Ludia Forums

Who else?

Who else made the silly mistake of boosting their dinos evenly rather than unloading all boosts onto 2 or 3 dinos and running 5 fodder dinos and is now being stomped in the arena because of it?

2 Likes

Me.

Really stupid mistake. Should’ve just dumped everything into Utasino, Quetzorion and Ardentismaxima and hoped for the best.

1 Like

Evenly boosted will win out in the long run and ultimately be more satisying

3 Likes

What I did was evaluated which team members are more or less permanent and maxed them first (Magna worked out great)
The short term gains of Thor are almost over on the high end.
Not sure how long he will continue to terrorize the lower arenas though.

1 Like

People keep saying that it will eventually even out, but that could take years with the way boosts are being distributed for F2P players.

1 Like

I’m actually quite surprised how quickly they accumulate … I have a couple of each available right now having boosted Tyro enough to join the team

1 Like

I did the same. Still have 2 more that are probably permanent positions but waiting on balancing results of the survey before boosting.

I found tryo to be quite the team member, but was convinced by others to take it off the team for maxima.
Tryo is situational, but with a bit of speed is pretty much unstoppable once he gets inertia.

1 Like

I took L27 Orion off for L29 Tryo - got me up to Nublar Shores

1 Like

I did, and boy do I regret it now!

Speed is the key which is obvious, but my fastest dinos are nowhere near as quick as my opponents any more.

Seeing Thor at 145+ is a massive problem. My Erlidom and my Magna are only just over 140 so they get decimated unless Erlidoms cloak works.

But with boosts for sale every day I’ll never keep up. So I just hope to find my rightful place sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

Not me. My Erlidom is a fat turkey. And somehow, even though I stopped boosting at 10HP/13A/2S (temporarily, as its attack will be the first to max out), it just seems to have leveled up really fast to 25 when I wasn’t even trying. Now I’m working on Erlikospyx’s attack while working on Ardentis’ HP. Kapro gets 1 boost each time I finish a project’s attack/hp/speed.

I ran into a max speed Tryo and evaluated what I had left, laughed and did the “Well played” emoji and hit strike as fast as possible to quickly end the match.
I took Tryo seriously after that.

1 Like

Not with this system, no.

1 Like