Im one of those who played this game for months and was very happy with my progress before the “proudly” announced update. So yeah im Calling those who lost interest in the game and near quitting because of the following:
- A very unstable gaming experience because of the hard reset that ludia did due to the unprecedented “buff/ nerf” to majority of the dinos hence ruining your entire lineup
- A very unstable gaming experience specifically because of what they did to the likes of Tryko and Maxima. (These two can finish an entire team in arena and there nothing we can do about it. And obviously Ludia will not do anything about it because they are banking on their “just spend to be SLIGHTLY stronger”.)
- A very buggy game, and became more buggy after the update (seems everything was not planned well and the company just hoped for the best)
- Letting all new players sink in the wormhole because they dont stand a chance going up the are a ladder (obviously because of number 2). Lets face it, this is the ultimate goal and not the raid part. Raids are not even a priority.
- An imbalance “arena matching”. I just find this so ironic and the company really had the balls to even mention a note about this during the loading screen before battle. I mean come on, your facing dinos whos level are 4 or more levels than then after losing to these players You’ll end up losing a big trophy count? Where’s the arena matching in that??
- An unfair distribution of zones. Yes you guys will
Mention that they will switch out the zones once a month but come one? Zone 2 is still way above the rest meaning those people in that current zone will be on a good headstart. And zone 4 will have to wait ages just to br in a good zone. Well if you ask me before i reach 2 months of playing before reaching zone 2 most likely ive lost interest in the game already. And who knows what “buff/nerf” ludia will do again in a span of 2 months? More or less it will end up screwing your tram again right?
This is more of a survey so that Ludia can see the gravity of their very good trophy update.