Ludia Forums

Who is better #3: BATTLE OF THE HADROSAURS

Okay here we have a four way battle between the true hadrosaurs of the game(tenotorex does not count and you all know why so don’t complain about it not being on this list) any who here are our contenders and while they might seem different they all basically do the same thing just at different levels of speed stun/slow, hit hard,swap out/regenerate which is why I grouped them together anyway let’s get to it

So how do you guys think it better.

• Edmontoguandon
  • Bajatondon
  • Paramoloch
  • Turoramoloch

0 voters

Okay as It seems the polls are mostly done the winner is Bajatondon I mean I don’t know why pls explain down below but okay cause I’m very surprised I thought it was gonna be between Eddie and para but I’m gonna keep them open

So as of right now The winner is Baja
Followed in second by Edmontoguandon

Baja seems to be health tank compared to Edmontoguanodon. The only difference I see is that Edmonto’s health is higher by a hundred points. Plus Edmonto is very beefy from what I have been told.

Paramoloch is always going to be better than Tuoromoloch unless something is done to it that helps it earn its spot as a Unique.

1 Like

I also like the fact that Eddie is the only one brave enough to be a strong independent hybrid who don’t need no immunities. Which is the only reason it’s loses to tura and para.

1 Like

If there were a battle from these 4…i think tuo and baja are above
But i prefere edmonto because of stun and nullyfying abilities

1 Like

Actually I think Baja loses to all of them for one reason… no stunning moves or immunity from them so all the the other three have to do is stunning hit again the rampage, shield or regen

Same and anyway next we move on to the chompers

I like para aswell,i used to lvl it up to 24 if his damage are not strong enough ,he rely a lot of luck and now you have to pray to not face an immune deck but i don’t like tuora more because of design…
Aswell ,his kit is too basic

-2 slows
-a stun
-an ability to swap out
and a counter attack
Aswell,he strugle against the speedster,and the immune besties (magna,indos,erlidos) and he is clearly not enough efficient to take down a tryko

1 Like

Ya I suppose but he one fair and square but I’m glad it’s parents put up a good fight

Lol but it’s seems para and toura are hated

I like para aswell,i used to lvl it up to 24 if his damage are not strong enough ,he rely a lot of luck and now you have to pray to not face an immune deck but i don’t like tuora more because of design…
Aswell ,his kit is too basic

-2 slows
-a stun
-an ability to swap out
and a counter attack
Aswell,he strugle against the speedster,and the immune besties (magna,indos,erlidos) and he is clearly not enough efficient to take down a tryko

1 Like

Ya I suppose (but I love Eddie the most personally)