Ludia Forums

Who is Martinus?!?!?!

So I had to relog into my account, but it was taking forever and then this showed up, never have I gotten something in a different language a part from raid notifications from people in other countries, but it turns out this is Latin…
So I went and translated it, it has absolutely nothing to do with Internet Connection or why I couldn’t load in, instead it is the weirdest thing ever, I don’t even understand all of it, clearly a bit of broken translation, but it talks about some leader called Martinus and another person who stands in the place of governors and provinces. Then it talks about showing mercy and whatever, so I have absolutely no idea what this is. Here’s the Google translation:

If anybody knows what any of that means, please feel free to share, this is a whole new kind of strange from Ludia…

20 Likes

GT is known to screw things up, so I’d take those with a grain of salt, but that’s still a weird text box to come up

1 Like

I mean most of the text seems related like its from some medieval time talking about mercy and leaders and whatever. So like some seems incorrect, but it looks like it got a decent amount of it correct…

2 Likes

Possible placeholder perhaps? I’ve used placeholders in projects so I have a visual idea of where something is while my partner was working on the design for the sprite, model, etc. It was purely for fun tho, nothing to turn in or hit the market. We just liked making games.

1 Like

It’s place holders… this thread gives more context

Yeah, I’m just curious about the context behind that text though lol.

1 Like

It’s probably the no internet thing(Notice the reconnect button). To fix it just sign out of Game Center or Google play or whatever and then sign back in. Should fix it.

Idk maybe one of the devs just copy pasted some random Latin they used for a language class and then realized “oh crap, I need a placeholder” Control+V.

2 Likes

Lol had a good laugh out of this one :rofl: Perhaps it’s the lost storyline behind Lord Lythronax’s medieval conquests :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

huh, weird, I have gotten raid notifications from 1 specific person that is always what I believe is latin, wasn’t enligsh that’s for sure

Same problem here. Can’t log in.
Edit: working normally now.

1 Like

looks like a protester that has a problem

How did u fix it

1 Like

Usually it glitches out for an hour or so, so you need to switch over to your mobile data in the mean time and go back to your WiFi later.

:roll_eyes:

Hey AndreMR, may I ask what specific action you did that might have triggered that message to appear or what you were doing in the game at that time?

1 Like

What if someone in the Jurassic world franchise is named martinis?

1 Like

I got this from Reddit by OhSorryWrongHole

Screenshot 2021-04-08 2.50.25 PM Screenshot 2021-04-08 2.50.37 PM

2 Likes

It might be refrencing this dude
Screenshot 2021-04-08 2.57.47 PM

1 Like

as image shown, i just selected a dino in map and was about to launch drone, but screen was covered by that message. i had to restart jwa this time.

iOS here

1 Like