Ludia Forums

Who pays for this?

Y’all crazy lol.

16 Likes

What are you talking about? These are just little microtransactions to support game development.

Oh wait, that’s a dollar sign…

16 Likes

Interesting. The same crap is for sale here at 60 Eur :smiley:

7 Likes

If you purchase coins/HC at bulk regular prices, here are the “values” of the packages in coins/HC:

St. Patrick’s Day
$46.66 Buck total
$34.20 Coin total
$80.86 Actual ‘value’
$49.99 In-game cost
$30.87 Savings
61.75 % value

The Perfect Match
$17.33 Buck total
$13.80 Coin total
$31.13 Actual ‘value’
$19.99 In-game cost
$11.14 Savings
55.73 % value

Wuerhosaurus Bundle
$0.00 Buck total
$0.60 Coin total
$0.60 Actual ‘value’
$9.99 In-game cost
-$9.39 Savings
-93.99 % value

15 Likes

I don’t pay for anything. I am proud of my achievements in this game and it’s all free to play.

4 Likes

This is a sale my account was offered a number of months back…

…by the way those are aussie dollars, not Yen.

This is $106.18 US dollars for context!

13 Likes

I mean, I don’t mind spending $ on games (mobile or otherwise) if I enjoy said game - and I do enjoy JWA to an extent - but these prices are ridiculous.

10 Likes

Someone forgot to tell Ludia what a micro transaction is… but i got a screen shot for em.

10 Likes

They will take that $2.99 and put it on an incubator, but remove the decimal place in the code…dont worry I’m sure it will only affect 0.01% of the player base.

Maybe Ludia just max boosted their Microtransaction stat xD

Guess they don’t know what “micro” is

4 Likes

Obviously, it is working for them.

They will have the worst of luck if they keep selling this overpriced crap. I’m not a millionaire, Ludia.

1 Like

Not sure it is actually. They are apparently dropping in the rankings.

2 Likes

Nothing in the store should ever be higher than 10 dollar.

9 Likes

That’s still more expensive than US prices. $99.99 for the unique inc in the states. Still, who in their right mind would pay that kind of money for not even enough dna to create a unique.

5 Likes

At least it has only good dinos. And yeah, when did microtransactions become not micro anymore? I for one am far more likely to spend small amounts that add up to a large amount than larger amounts that total to the same number.

3 Likes

Jurassic World the game is even worse. You pay like $50 or $100 just for 1 creature and like 500 HC.

1 Like

12 Likes

will be interesting to see how many people they can trick into thinking cute scents are legit epic scents. considering it’s exactly the same just with some pink and a star and not guaranteed epic (<1% chance)

“Hey, 0% is <1%” - Ludia :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Cute scent has a chance to spawn Nasuto. That in itself can be used to justify getting some.