Ludia Forums

Who’s been playing in 2015

I have been playing in 2015 and the game had no issues in my opinion but then when I completed the game it got a bit boring so I left it. I then start playing it about 2 weeks ago and bucks have become soo rare and you unlock T. rex at level 54 instead of 19 and the missions are very resource and time wasting the developers need to bring the old updates back

4 Likes

You really have a long lot of things to catch up on… Read this thread for details regarding those unlocks.

3 Likes

Really I didnt see a problem with unlocking trex at such a low level, the way the battle stages are designed now is a nice progression but that’s what makes it less interesting than what it was back in the day imo.

4 Likes

I imagine your face and your amazement when you saw that many new dinosaurs had come out such as Dimetrocarnus, Indoraptor gen 2, Brachiosaurus, Dilophosaurus gen 2 and an infinity of other creatures!
If you want to update, please use my thread!

1 Like

Thanks, it was really useful and interesting

2 Likes

Oh I remember when I got her… I was so obsessed with four raptors and 1 Rexy at a low level. Still would so much love to ha e them back on this new account. (It’s not new it’s been lurking around for a few months). I got her from the JPARK statue thing.

1 Like

Rotation has taken away 70% of this games fun.

1 Like