Who’s Your Best Team Contributor?

Meaning… Which creature on your PvP rooster is your best out of your eight. It doesn’t matter if it’s a Common or Apex it’s just who your best creature is.

Example: My best is Titanoboa, great at killing the indo’s and a awesome finisher.

4 Likes

Kelenken, yes the rare

2 Likes

I love that guy in the tournaments.

3 Likes

I have a level 30 max boosted one that I use in the arena, 9k + damage in two turns. But barely any health, very big glass canon. One shots many resilients though😂

4 Likes

That thing would be scary! Although not surprising because it is in the terror bird group.

3 Likes

I have lots of scary non hybrids on my team lol… Kelenken, Rhino, Dracorex… and many other really high level ones just for the memes. They help a lot in the tournament though.

2 Likes

I wanna say my Spinoconstrictor, when it’s proly Thylo or Tryko

3 Likes

I would love spinoconstrictor to be meta. It’s just so cool looking! And off topic but important… happy birthday @Bub :partying_face:

1 Like

Currently Thor. I’m still yet to lose a match when he’s on my team–I especially like to pull him out as an anchor in close matches.

Ask me again in a month and my guess is it’ll probably be Grypolyth

2 Likes

My Quetzorion mostly… holds its own against tanks and is excellent at killing speedsters. The only chomper I never send it against is the common Thor.

4 Likes

A classic, it use to be my go to fierce creature while facing up against huge tanks like ardentistmaxima/geminititan (in immune meta)

3 Likes

Oh yeah, it claps most Resilient and Fierce creatures without breaking a sweat. Even certain Cunning creatures are fair game, since Impact + Charge can two-tap as long as you’re not double-distracted or get 75% distract on the Impact. Even if it gets overshadowed eventually, I don’t think it’ll be leaving my team for a long time

2 Likes

For how resilient the meta is, my Quetzorion and Erlikospyx always come through for me.

4 Likes

That’s gonna have to be my newly maxed trykosaurus. First level 30

2 Likes

Lol thanks man

1 Like

indy, doesn’t matter what she faces, she’ll deal with it except for a few resilients. It even kills orion, how much hp is left depends on the strategy of the orion. My indy is 25, has 1928 attack and 127 speed. I would say it only is knocked out by magna and monolonometradon. I don’t mean to brag about my indy, i just love the jurassic world version so much

3 Likes

Probably my spinoconstrictor as well since it has that counter that can take down creatures like thor or I believe ardentismaxima, only fault is that whenever she/he is stunned(when faster) its always been a skip turn, ALWAYS.

4 Likes

Quetzorion

3 Likes

And luckily the indominus Rex looks so cool!

1 Like

I’m gonna say my tenontorex, the only thing it really struggles against is Orion due to that 2 turn invincibility. Pretty much everything else can be killed in 2 hits.

2 Likes