Who should have their HP increased? 🤔[Boosts]

I would like to increase the life of my Prorat, but he can be nerfed (since he deserves to be nerfed)

Purut has less life than the others, but I would like to create Tarkus in the future, so I don’t want to waste boosts on him

Or the best option would be to “save?”

I would save if you’re going to be replacing something soon. the more you put on something, the harder it will be to replace it later.

2 Likes

I would eventually ditch thor and indo for better options. I would throw hp into indo g2 because of how defensive cautious strike is. Thylo is another option as one should really only boost its health and speed

1 Like

I think best bets are Tryo, Indoraptor G1, or Thor.

1 Like

I’m going to kick myself but IG2.

2 Likes

The better a creature’s base HP, the better the increase with boosts. So for better improvements would be for Thyla, Thor or the Indos because they have to rely a lot on dodges.

Depending on how boosted in other things they are, I’d ditch Indo1 and Thor soon like Eduardo said. And I would increase the HP of Thyla or (argh) Indo2.

1 Like

I’d say Indo G2. When the opponent can only do 1/6 of its normal damage, every boost brings it closer to immortality. It’s also the one dino I would be using in the very endgame–until it gets nerfed, of course. I don’t know how hard that nerf hammer’s going to hit, though, or how long it will be waiting. It took them a while to fix Dracoceratops, and even after its nerf, I still use it and it doesn’t feel like a weak link.

1 Like