Who wants jurrasic world the game's omega08!

the omega08 is a t-rex that cannot be killed. If ludia added omega08 how much health and speed would he have? what would be his attacks?

1 Like

Priotrodon_VS_Omega_09

1 Like

But that’s omega09.

2 Likes

sorry for the name

Can I get one for my own team pls

1 Like

it would be a boss strike with a prize like create indominus rex 2 or spinoraptor

sorry but you cant get. he would have 99999999999999999999999999999 attack 99999999999999999999999999999 speed and infinite health

probably not that much.

name:omega09
tier:omega
moves:same as thor at lvl30 with shield
speed:172
hp:5000
how many times to kill:10

If you play ark survival evolved, there’s a mod that puts it into the game. It is tameable, but stupidly hard to do so. it can 1 hit K.O. you even on cheat modes. I have yet to tame this beast.
also the other rex. the one thats white and orange. Alpha 06 i think it’s called.

1 Like

yeah. that one should be a halloween boss battle.
we also need:
vulcan( triceratops)
juggernaut( styracosaurus )
alpha ( also t-rex)
behemoth (monolorhino)
maelstrom (reindeer)
ouroboros (titanoboa)
phonix (pterodactlus) look at jwtg and see pterodactlus
valkarie (pteranodon)

I would love community boss battles. something everyone can contribute to beating and be rewarded for how well they do against it.

@Ned @E.D
Could be something worth while. A community boss event with a massive health pool that we all have to help take down over multiple fights.

1 Like

I would love to make more epic hybrids.

I think we had that suggestion before, and it’s definitely an interesting one. :smiley: I would be happy to bring it up with our team again. Thanks, Qiew!

can never remember what’s been suggested before. thanks again for passing it along.

monolorhino=behemoth 93monolorhino=behemoth93!?!?

1 Like

Maybe make it shareable to attack with our alliance since some live rurally as well? I think it’d be pretty fun!

1 Like

that would be fun

The crazy bosses like this from JWtG would make great challenges for specific events rather than additions to the collections. Every so often one of these comes out (like Lord Lythronax) and you have to see if you can bring it down.

1 Like

i still feel these being a whole community event/ alliance instance rather than a single instance per player would be a better idea. I think it could bring people together and have something fun to work at. If it’s the whole player base, it can scale like in JWTG. boy would that be tough. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

we also should have hybrid bosses. here are some I made up:
titaniak21(stegoceratops)
killbot99(indominus rex)
spinax(spinotasuchus)
spikasaurus(monolometrodon)
dinosaurus(indoraptor lvl 40 from jwtg)