1 Like

2 Likes

Oh come on slaying dragon alone is not fun

1 Like

I’ve found 13 members and We already have the gamechat flowing :sunglasses:

1 Like

So impressive great crowd :rofl:

1 Like

Let’s just show this very kind individual over here an updated version of clan status, hmmmm?

Any ex members of English Dragons in your clan, it seems all the members that befriended you on discord while you had a short stay with us, have now left :frowning:

1 Like

This clan has been existing for not even 24 h dude so really?! Btw you’re a very friendly guy ^^:joy::joy:

1 Like

Heys Ticken!

Some have joined me indeed … I befriended two old members on discord when i was with you but others have joined me also :woman_shrugging:t2:
And that must have been a result from my post on Facebook as I don’t have them on discord yet.

I understand how you must be feeling about them leaving you’re clan and I always wanted and still want the best for the English Dragons!

Shall we talk in private so I can tell you more details ?

Sorry if I thought the wrong thing, it just seemed strange that some long standard members left shortly after you and they were the ones that had befriended you on discord.
Good Luck with your clan :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry this is happening to you but we were only posting for our alliance and they reacted to the posts. I’m glad you can understand that fact. Thanks, and good luck as well!

(I’m the Alliance Leader)

Have fun :sunglasses:

1 Like

Im happy that you contacted me about this issue you’re dealing with …I would hate to leave you with such a bad image of me😌
one member that I have on discord is the one I recruited back then for us and the member already was with you and wanted to join discord.
And I’m super confused because one came in and said that you would be joining also …
so your message caught me of guard anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Note that said recruitment was after he texted a request for infinity 10s clan and Fury Guardians is that. We needed a replacement and accepted him in :slight_smile:

Nothing more, nothing less.

@Ticken

5 remaining spots available atm🔥

1 Like

Only 1open spot available :fire:
24 spots filled in less than 24h. :boom:

1 Like

Legends recruiting is closed

Question: what if we’re already legends? Can you help someone become more legendary?

3 Likes

I am soo intrigued right now :sweat_smile: you’re one of the biggest Legends in the game ^^

1 Like

Promo ; :fire:

2 Likes