Thylacotator
Indominus Rex Gen 2
Purrutaurus
Sarcorixis
Purrolyth
Kelenkem
Stegoceratops

1 Like

I just sit out on the tournaments. Nothing but a “who can make their Dracocera more annoying” fest. If not that it is who has the fastest Thor in the game.

Tournaments are pointless when there are cheap fighters.

It’s an epic and rare tournament , no boost , so there is no draco or thora allowed

That is a shocker. Still people will find a way to be vexing.

You might find this interesting :grin:

5 Likes

You’re just trying to be pessimistic at this point. No Dracocera, no boosts. Epic and rare only.

1 Like

if i even enter the tournament at all i am going to use the full raptor squad, utahraptor, pyroraptor and then have indominus rex gen 2 and either sarcorixis or gorgosuchus as back up

Will swap out Tubby for Carbo once it comes back from it’s sanctuary.

Procerathomimus
Sarcorixis
Indom gen2
Suchotator
Purrolyth
Brontolasmus
Gorgosuchus
Dimodactylus

So far the following but no matter what I have been 99% losing

Procerathomimus
Gorgosuchus
Stegoceratops
Secodontosaurus
Ankylodon
IndominusGEN2 (Never had a chance to use it)
Postimetrodon
Purrutaurus

Figured with the proliferation of Procerato I’d try an immune/heal team but so far no. In fact I am giving up on this tournament cause the highest trophy count I can get is 60.

This is my team:

I’m actually doing fine so far, but I’m wondering if I should switch Dimo with Girraffe for extra T H I C C-ness. Should I? These Yoshi are running rampant (mine included) :sweat_smile::joy:

One of the main reasons I don’t enter these skill tourneys is the speed ties. So since the teams people are posting are all pretty much the same, how is the speed tie issue planning out for you guys?