Who won this update? (2.14)

Ok so after looking at all the buffs and nerfs of the update to come, who “won” out of all of this. Which creature(s) do you think go the best update or are phourex and the like still way to OP?

2 Likes

Hydra Boa and definitely Refrenantem got the best out of it.

17 Likes

yeah phorurex is probably not a tyrant anymore, refre and hydra should be top tier, parathops, arctovasilas and testa should be very strong with the better counter, and i bet albertospinos and andrew will be up there too, maybe stygi as well

1 Like

Ref won this patch

Andrewtops aswell got a nice health buff and 100 extra dmg. Would of been nice to have the lockdown added aswell.

Haast max buff was nice but could of been better, issue with haast is that its only got 3 moves, I use haast max and ive only used piercing screech possibly 5 times ever since unlock.

Hydraboa also gained alot, can now do some dmg turn one.

5 Likes

Definitely ref and boa. Other winners are andrew and Monostegotops getting buffed

1 Like

For me it’s Refre and Boa…
Well, nobody is talking about Mortem rex 3000+ priority shattering strike that also buffs damage…

4 Likes

The mortem buff is good but the only issue I see is that this buff is in the same patch they made 4 new flock dinos and buffed 3/4 cunning apexs that directly counter him.

4 Likes

I think they removed that counter heal buff from the release notes. Not sure what that means

1 Like

I’m happy about the Diplodocus buff. :muscle:

4 Likes

Andrew can’t be stopped by distraction now……imagine on revenge, i think it just went from zero to op

1 Like

They did confirmed by E.D. Which means no change

Archeo. Hands down.
Never before a creature got that much HP buff.

8 Likes

Though not the biggest winner, Skoona can pretty much continuously damage flocks and distract, making it really more difficult to deal with tbh

2 Likes

Some Apex and Monostegotops won the update

1 Like

The winners of the update are Ref and Hydra.
The losers are boost tokens, some raid strats, Dimodactylus and Alankylosaurus
I believe the ref buff was because it’s gonna be an Albertospinos counter

3 Likes

Ref 100% got the best buff out of this update. I do not Phourex will be tyrant anymore due to mainly the loss of the swap in ability. If I have to be honest the stat changes do not really seem like a big change,

2 Likes

Refrenantem was a big winner this patch. a +600 health buff, an attack buff, a critical buff and a big boost to its signature move is all great for it.

Mortem getting priroarity is just… absurd. Like, that’s actually just ridiculous. On top of that it gets a buff to its health (one that it really should have had from the beginning, if I’l be honest), meaning that it can better take advantage of stuff like A. Fatal Strike and the new Roar.

Diplod was also a pretty big winner. Stuns were its biggest weakness, and honestly the only thing holding it back from being a complete house in skill tourneys and really just in general. This thing 100% needs a nerf now, I think.

Vexus and Daryx were also winners, though were a bit more minor than the others. Daryx gets a better counter attack, Vexus gets consistent attack reductions on its opponents, and all in all these two have improved.

Albert Sr. also got a good boost with Merciless Alert being a thing, though its turn 1 still isn’t amazing, which I think is honestly its main issue.

5 Likes

:rofl: Clever!

1 Like