Ludia Forums

Whoa at this trade

This is not a drill, just got 3 of these custom trades.

6 Likes

Never seen this offer, I’m very jealous. I will try it this evening, thanks for the hint. I’ve got 207 of them. 207 times 1100 makes…my processor crashed.

4 Likes

I just did it as well:

I kept refreshing my custom trades as well to continue doing the trade, 250, 400, 550, 850, and then stopped when it went to 1250 to refresh

4 Likes

Brilliant idea - Im gonna do that too!!! Thanks

haha

I’ve only got 5 left now. I can do the maths on that.

2 Likes

Really? By heart or do you use an abacus?

3 Likes

Give me your luck

3 Likes

Finger counting. Obviously.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s utter rubbish!

Mine was custom trade though. My standard trades are still rubbish if that helps

1 Like

Just tried trading my boosters, they’re the same 1000 bucks for any gold booster! Time to cash in!

1 Like

great! which boosters did you trade?

Any gold booster. Though I did find golden -4 boosters gave 712. Still a hefty amount

1 Like

I am so stupid!
Made the update before I used the last opportunity to trade some of my 8-block boosters for bucks. Now they are gone and all I got in return is an ugly statue and three cheap mod card packs. Nothing compared to the value of the boosters that I had in my stock.
F*.

4 Likes

Thank you for those of you who posted this trade info; very helpful. I’m very sorry for @Tommi and others who got shafted. I was grateful to get about 1500 dinobucks from this knowledge before the cost to reset trades exceeded what I’d get from a trade.

3 Likes

Wow, thought I would give this a try. I just traded a -4 booster for 714 Dino bucks! Granted I had to use 250 for a speed up but that’s still a net of 464 Dino bucks! Not bad… I will try to do this with what remaining boosters I have for as long as I can. I will wait to do the update till they force me! Lol

3 Likes

Im so sorry Tommi!! That is really bad luck.

Im not updating until Ive got rid of all my boosters too - standard trades seem to have dried up and Ive not got many top boosters left now.

1 Like

My pleasure

1 Like

Thank you, I wish that I had switched on my brain before the greed to see something new took over.

1 Like

@NatoPMT Thank youuuu!!! I just did it 3 times.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried boosters for loyalty points?

No probs Trexy!