Why are allo and carno so slow

Allo and Carno have about 104 speed and those two carnivores are built for running. For comparison a stego has 116 speed and carno, allo would easily run them down

7 Likes

Every large to medium theropod in game the Indoms and IndoT and Purrolyth and suchomimus are way too slow

10 Likes

Yeah, apparently a Spinosaurus is faster than a Dilophosaurus (Gen 2), but a Gorgosaurus isn’t.

12 Likes

I assume it’s a game balance. Allosaurus has good damage and average health so speed has to be the low compensator. Look at something like Velociraptor as well. High damage and speed so health is extremely slow to compensate.

16 Likes

Yeah that’s true but look at something like carno or suchomimus
They both have trash health, terrible damage, and mediocre speed

4 Likes

I don’t disagree. Rare (medium) theropods need a big improvement. They need a better damage output IMO.

8 Likes

So do spinosaurs

7 Likes

Yeah.
Stuff like Spinotahraptor would be tons better if they just gave it an attack boost. Thing needs that

2 Likes

And health and resistances

2 Likes

Ingame balancing,using your logic the strongest dinosaur in the game should be Argentinosaurus because it’s the largest dinosaur and Flocks should be trash

1 Like

Life finds a way in this peculiar game:

Giganotosaurus: 31 MPH
Megalosaurus: 18-20 MPH

Game Stats

Giganotosaurus: 102 Speed Points
Megalosaurus: 105 Speed Points

3 Likes

That moment when Brachiosaurus is faster than Tyrannosaurus Rex

RIP the forums, and goodbye everyone. :sob:

2 Likes

Most do, though I would say Megalo doesnt. Though Megalo could benefit from instant shields and maybe more health.

2 Likes

If megalo had superiority strike and maybe the resilient taunting shield impact move, it’d be really good. Still killable too, thanks to its low hp.

2 Likes

Carbonemys be laughing at Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus speed

2 Likes

Technically the strongest dinosaurs in game if it were based in real life should be Ardentismaxima and Nodopatotitan, one combining two large creatures together and the other is a brachiosaur with more armour

2 Likes

Disagree, i can say that Carno, Majunda and Megalo are pretty frail, they got a decent damage output with Vuln, Ferocity, a Full Counter and Rend.

They just need more HP to deal a bigger damage over the Battle.

2 Likes

As a person who runs megalosaurus on my alt, 3 things:
1: it’s way too low in gamepress’s tierlist
2: it needs a multiplier like a shield impact
3: more speed

2 Likes

Speed is ok, its not meant to be fast at all.

Multipliers, well, would not be bad to have one, but its got already a good setup with shields, ferocity and Vuln lol.

2 Likes

And stego too

1 Like