Why are Carnivores resilient?

Rajasaurus is a carnivorous dinosaur right? Then why does it have resilient moves? Carnivores don’t need shields! Concavenator, Majungasaurus, and Megalosaurus are fierce-resilient. Why?
And even regular fierce creatures like Allo g2 have cleansing moves?
Ludia, can you tell me why?

Rajasaurus has a small horn. That is why it has a defensive move.

2 Likes

Obviously I’m joking! I feel like the medium theropods should definitely be pure fierce. Maybe make their focus be percentage based damage (DoT, Rend)

1 Like

I’m actually glad that they didn’t automatically typecast all the carnivores as fierce. They’re counter attackers. Shields benefit counter attackers. Shields are resilient. It’s kind of hard to avoid. Most of the medium theropods are part fierce anyway, but I’m fine with them being resilient overall.

13 Likes

I totally agree! I would be devastated if my beloved raptors/small theropods would become fierce. Although I think you need some sort of defense to be associated with the resilient class that’s why I think medium theropods should be fierce.

3 Likes

I mean, Hadrosaurs have very little in terms of obvious defenses (debatably), but they’re resilient. Teeth and jaws have to count for something defensively, right? I see where you’re coming from though, and I’m glad they gave many of them some fierce traits to emphasize their… ferocity.

1 Like

im talking about large and medium theropods
raptors and small theropods: they stay cunning

I agree, some of the classes are odd, but in the end, its just to help new players figure out what to use against other creatures in the arena and stuff

1 Like

It makes a tad sense for abelisaurs like raja and carno because they have a little armour

1 Like

At least the medium theropods classes match their kits. You can’t say that for every creature in the game.

(Well, except for Carnotaurus. It should just be fierce-resilient.)

2 Likes

Don’t you know? Ludia has never made sense since the 1st day.

1 Like

shield is resilent and rajasaurus,concavenator,megalosaurus has one

yes but why…

hmmm your right why for a theropoda

Because Ludia said so lol

More specifically, if they want them to be counter attackers, giving them shields allows them to be more effective. And if course, shields are resilient.

1 Like

its like a police man with a stick and a shield

1 Like

am i right mudkipz

You’re right

1 Like