Ludia Forums

Why are those dinosaurs over level 40?

These dinosaurs are over level 40 what is up with that?

2 Likes

Well to make things tougher and become a worthy opponent

2 Likes

The previous battle was harder facing tournament dinosaurs around level 20, these enemies are a joke lol. Until they reach levels like 1000!
Well, I will defeat them once the cooldown is done!

1 Like

Oh that was something added a few years ago like 3 I think

Thanks for telling me!

1 Like

As you get stronger the computer gets stronger, eventually you will start running into stuff like this if you continue to increase your strength:

3 Likes

It’s because the late game used to be so limited in the enemies you’d face. Ludia added a feature where PVE opponents could be a lower rarity, but have their stats and level surpassed the locked level 40 for player evolutions.

Imagine having L40 Indos as your top dinos, then you can only ever face other L40 indos in PvE. Yeah, it gets really stale.

2 Likes

That makes a lot of sense!

2 Likes

It’s just so there is more of a variety of dinos you face up against at higher levels. It would be boring if you were restricted to facing up against lvl 40 matas, pachygalos or yudon at top ferocity like @Sionsith

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if it was capped, because it would force Ludia to introduce more variety at the top of the game. I can easily take out high level carnivores like indo or pachy at lvl 40, what gets difficult is when the game can bring glass cannon Amphibians or amphibians with 20k+ health that you do not have the ability to bring yourself.

3 Likes

Sounds like a thing that they might need to look at, I bet there are other ways to make end game fun!

1 Like