Ludia Forums

Why can’t I get pass 19/27 in the loading screen?

I am just wondering if anybody else experience the same thing. The game loads perfectly fine and since we can not be on the app the whole time, we check the game switching from other apps or probably doing other things. Then when you get back, the game will encounter an error and it will reload itself but would not get pass 19/27. If you close the app and launch it once more same thing happens. I need to wait for a certain period of time to get back to game around 45 mins or so without opening it. All other apps are working fine, it is just this one that the game would not load

Ludia what the heck…I got in the game after waiting for so long, and now that I need to win for an incubator and you give me opponents who has higher speeds than mine ( of course you need to do that to force me to spend money, but I won’t) and after 4 consecutive losses, I am still trying to get into the battle. At my fifth attempt, the PvP battle screen just froze and I had to close the app. Lo and behold, I am again stuck at 19/27 loading screen. This is just too frustrating, even my previous request was not even heard that I was hoping if you could give automatic AI battles after 3 consecutive losses. Can’t you see the time wasted here. Please Ludia this is unacceptable anymore

I’m sorry to hear about this, @Dale_Go. For the loading screen issues, try forgetting the WiFi network on your device then reconnect to it and see if that helps. For the PvP crashes, kindly make sure that your device OS is running on the latest version and that it has enough internal storage space. If the problems persist, don’t hesitate to contact support at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look. Thank you!