Ludia Forums

Why can’t I heal creatures during battles?

I am new to the game. Just made the second arena. I see my opponents regenerate creatures repeatedly while I have no creatures with this ability and I see no special button for it. I also see no way to “stun” creatures. There should be instructions provided in the game for new people.

Different creatures have different movesets in the game, so that’s why some of your opponents have these moves and others such as yours do not, they just have the creatures with them. You can see your creatures moves, stats, and their description by clicking on them in the dinodex which will help you find better and stronger creatures that will fit your desires for PvP or anything else. And I believe you can also see your opponents creatures stats by holding or clicking their creatures health which should help you with the rest of the match(ex, seeing how much damage they do, their moves cooldowns effects etc, their resistances, etc)
And you can dart more creatures on the map to collect more dna to level up your creatures improving their stats(health and attack) as well as allowing you to get enough dna to use them to fuse into hybrids

5 Likes

different creatures have different abilities.
some have moves that heal yourself, some have abilities that can stun the opponent, while others have slowing type moves.
As you dart and unlock new creatures, you’ll notice a wide range of abilities.
In battle, you can tap on the opponent’s health bar to bring up a toolkit. it shows their stats, a list of moves with descriptions and their resistances if they have any.

as an extension of knowledge to help make your gaming experience more fluid, there’s a field guide for JWA that has all available creature info currently in the game. it’ll allow you to look up movesets and stats as well as plan out the cost of leveling creatures. It’s call JWA Field Guide and is available in your app store for free.
Another great source of information is the Gamepress website. They’ll go over update announcements, weekly events and much more. https://gamepress.gg/jurassicworldalive/

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Glad to know I’m not doing something wrong!

1 Like

Thank you! I was afraid I was doing something wrong. Good to know I’m not! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah your doing well. It takes a little while to learn the mechanics, but you’ll get there.

I forget which level unlocks it but when you get to the campaigns definitely go try them out. They’re specifically set up to help you learn the moves and progress, they give away an impressive amount of important DNA too.

1 Like