Why cant I stay in Aviary?

Ok so this is my team

The question is was I even supposed to make it to Aviary? Is this team just too underpowered to stay? Do I need to have a team full of 24s,25s and 26s at this point? Is my player level too low? What’s the issue? I need help y’all

You’ll need something better than Stygi, Tarbo, Tricera, and Rex. An erlidominus, ardontosaurus, maybe a smilocephalosaurus would be useful. Also work toward either Thor with that Tarbo or Utarinex with Utahraptor and Sinocera + Dracorex . With Tricera you can make Dracoceratops as a finisher, especially against the longnecks. Even Miragaia won’t hold for long, maybe make Megalogaia or Dsungaia.

2 Likes

You should probably upgrade your commons to at least legendaries to stay. aviary is a lot of legendary and unique hybrids. This is my team.

I’ll float around 4800-5100 with it (constrictor is brand new, originally in that places was orion.)

Commons and that Stygi will not help you stay there, even if greatly leveled, unfortunately. Rex may be ok for a bit, but she should also be upgraded at some point.

1 Like

Ohhh I see you got constrictor how is it’s treating you

1 Like

dies easily. but a decent opener to see what i’m up against.

2 Likes

I would say you were punching slightly above your weight; in my experience your “correct” trophy count is about 200 below your high score - you just get that sweet run of matches every now and again.

1 Like

Just like everyone else already said, you’ll need way better creatures in general. Only 1 legendary unfortunately won’t do the job for you. Try aiming for more legendaries and uniques. I recommend looking at Gamepress’ tier list to see what kinds of creatures are the best in the current meta.

3 Likes

For Aviary you are going to want a team of top notch hybrids and even then, they’ll need boosting and it’s a bit a bottleneck between Lockwood Estate and Aviary.

not necessarily on the boosting. (granted it’s been forever since i’ve been on the cusp like that) Solid hybrids and team synergy can get you there. Plenty of people can stay in aviary without boosts. I believe @Thylo_75 plays unboosted. Or at least did for a while.

3 Likes

I play unboosted. I’m in the top of Aviary, sometimes I get into Library, but I’m not ready for that boosted mess.

2 Likes

i’m there and i don’t want to deal with it most days. so many boosted indoraptors.

I got both Ardentis and Gemini at 24 and 23 respectively, so most matches I have one or the both of them. Indos don’t bother me much now. But it does hurt when I don’t have either of them in a match.

1 Like

You dare question my abilities…behold my power!

1 Like

couldn’t remember if you boosted for the goats or not.

O ya I did it was only in on category for the ones I need for example thyla was speed magna was Health and indo gen2 in attack stuff like that

I did refund them all tho

1 Like

Also yes I run Dilorach she still is pretty good

You have 4 dinos that I never see in Aviary.
T.Rex
Stygi
Tarbo
Triceratops

The reason they are never seen is because they are not hard to counter.

I truly don’t know how you got to 4500 trophies with those 4 in your team if I’m honest, unless you’ve got them massively boosted.

Do you find if those 4 are chosen for battle you think ‘ Dang I’m sure gonna lose this one‘ ?

2 Likes

Honestly nah lol I actually thought I was killing it with this squad lol I just got an indo and boosted my rex and Stig from 19 to 21 and 22 respectively so I was happy to get all the way to 4579 but then I started to encounter whole teams of unique 24-26 and got squashed lol now I’m at 4360 trying to figure out what happened…

Those unique teams are pretty standard in aviary. Some teams even going up towards 28-30 depending on boost allocations. Most of those teams are going to be boosted as well, so many non hybrids will eventually fall off in terms of usefulness.

2 Likes