Ludia Forums

Why Did I Unlock Suchodus Instead of Bananogmius 😳

Uh… (20th Century Fox intro starts playing)

5 Likes

Same lol, Idk why tho

3 Likes

Situation update. :joy:

Could not find Suchodus when I went through a list of “Locked” creatures in Market. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hi all,
We are aware of players unlocking Sochudus instead of Bananogmius for the dominator league prize for this past weekend’s tournament. We are compiling a list of players and will send out the unlock at a later time.
At this time we ask that you do not contact support for this specific issue.
Thank you

7 Likes

I guess this means that those who got this accidental Suchodus unlock will now no longer have it unlocked? If that is the case it is fair enough, but I hope the players who unlocked it previously still have it unlocked after the fix.

1 Like

Hi Jurassic_fury,
At the moment the plan is to leave the Suchodus unlocked for those who earned it through the Bracketed Tournament this weekend. If that changes I will let players know as soon as I find out.

7 Likes

Okay @Keith! Thank you so much for the help. :smiley:

1 Like

I should have participated then

1 Like

Looks like Suchodus ate the Banana fish
Whoopsie

2 Likes

I already had Suchodus unlocked from the previous bracketed tournament but I was really caught off guard when I saw the Suchodus unlock. Already received the unlock through ingame mail though so that’s good.

1 Like

Ah.

Thanks a million @Keith for passing on this incident, we got a quick and nice solution. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you ludia.

3 Likes

so you want Ludia to take it back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No no please

1 Like

Wow having them both in a single tournament? Well I call it a profit. :sunglasses::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Fury’s dancing vibes can be felt from here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yeeeesssss :rofl:

2 Likes

My maaan!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I also saw that you put those shiny bucks cards into your pocket like a bo$$. All three, like a last second winner from Stephen Curry. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Effort well compensated!! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: @Jurassic_Fury

1 Like

Haha :+1:t3::rofl: seems like Fury’s Park was having a financial crisis due to spending on Aquatic cooldowns. Seeing Fury’s condition, Lord King Megafin Bananafish of Caveshire felt sympathy and decided to give him some of that cash for the effort :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s why I got it for free I didn’t do this tourney at all so free tourney ig

1 Like

Long live the King Megafin Bananafish!! :raised_hands::clap::clap::raised_hands:

2 Likes