Ludia Forums

Why didn't I dart it?

I’m sorry, I just had to make a post about this.

I FORGOT TO LOG INTO THE GAME TO DART MAMMOLANIA YESTERDAY! HOW COULD I BE SO FORGETFUL?! HOW COULD I BE SO CARELESS?!

I just… I want to cry. I was just doing everything else, and didn’t even bother to log in. I don’t know why. I missed all the important stuff yesterday.

Le gasp

Does this mean I don’t even care about the game anymore? To forget to start an entire Unique creature? To not try and continue the tournament? To not request epic DNA?

… Maybe I’m looking too deep into this. Maybe. I don’t know. I hope I’m not losing interest in this game. This is the only mobile game that I’ve put quite a bit of energy into it. I just… I want to enjoy the game you know? It’s not like I dislike it, I think that I just forgot that Uniques were a part of the week? All I was able to think about was doing more of the Tournament, and just shrugged it off. And I liked that tournament - all 26. I do like my game - fighting and collecting is fun. It can be frustrating, but I still stick to the game in hopes that it’ll be enjoyable for everyone.

I guess I can only hope that there’s another chance to dart Mammolania… It sucks though - I was really looking forward to darting it.

5 Likes