Why do I have to pay more money if I am VIP?

I am already paying for VIP.

Why do I have to pay more money to upgrade? Shouldn’t VIP already have access to the upgrade?

2 Likes

Hi Xeno, Currently, it is two different systems and rewards. No perks were removed from VIP, and with the season pass, players are receiving more goods. As a VIP you do get the VIP missions and the double Loyalty Points when opening the packs on the reward track.

1 Like

Do we unlock the Pteranodon Gen 2 or only get one copy

2 Likes

Thanks for the replay.

VIP daily gives players a VIP pack which is different to non-VIP players.

What is the difference with VIP weekly and VIP season?

Rewards for VIP season and non VIP is the same?

2 Likes

At least you get double loyalty points for each package in the reward list as a VIP.

1 Like

Think it’s just a copy

3 Likes

It has been always the same even before this update.

1 Like

I am more than 18 months vip and from now I get no more monthly prizes, thats not fine. The Premium Pass is absoloutly not worth, the prizes are not interessting at my level

3 Likes

I mean yeah, it is understandable. I think it would be much worth it if they gave VIP creatures instead

1 Like

It just doesn’t feel right because VIP is alread a paid service model.

If season pass ONLY came with the free version it would make sense that VIP can complete it with double loyalty point rewards.

Adding another paid subscription model on top of the paid VIP just feels off

3 Likes

Just ignore it then and the game will be the same as it was for you, except with some additional free resources. You are getting something for nothing.

5 Likes

I’ve been VIP for over a year so far and understand why theyre charging for the season pass. It’s completely separate, if they took perks away from vip I’d be mad but currently they’ve added another element to the game so quite happy honestly. Prizes in the paid pass don’t impressed me much but like to see that paid and free pass have the same final reward. Comparing to other (console) games I’ve seen with season pass systems often the free versions don’t get the same final reward so all in all im happy with the pass. Maybe a discount for vip to buy it would be something but can’t ask for everything. Anyone know if we get an unlock with the final prize?

1 Like

Afternoon Gichaelmill, to answer your question, it is a single copy, with no unlock for this season.

3 Likes

Will there be an unlock in the future then?

1 Like

It’s a possibility, but not yet planned.

1 Like

After 18 months, they should unlock every creature! You’ve earned it!

1 Like

Quick suggestion @Keith : maybe after the end of every week you can give a locked creature based on the theme of that month. E.g: this month is flyers 1st week Aerotitan, 2nd Week Scaph, etc etc