Почему у меня вылетает приложение/Why does my application crash?

Может у меня телефон слабый но он у меня за 13 к кнш мало но я думал средние телефоны могут выдерживать такие игры, и ещё реально почему ежедневные бои такие сложные я потратил на один турнир свыше 1000000 монет у меня не так густо с монетами и баксы очень трудно добывать я новичок подскажите что делать я начал играть давно у меня были почте все динозавры ну не все но на то время я был очень силен короче я потерял акк, ну к чему я веду почему игра стало такой сложной

1 Like

Translated from Russian

Maybe my phone is weak, but I don’t have much for 13 KNS, but I thought average phones can withstand such games, and it’s also real why the daily battles are so difficult I spent over 1,000,000 coins on one tournament, I don’t have so much with coins and the bucks are very it’s hard to mine I’m a beginner tell me what to do I started playing for a long time I had all the dinosaurs by mail, well, not all, but at that time I was very strong, in short, I lost my account, well, what am I leading to why the game has become so difficult

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

2 Likes

Hey Lego_man, I’m sorry to hear that you are having some trouble with the game. If you haven’t already, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com. Our team would be more than happy to try and help you out.

Thanks!

2 Likes