Ludia Forums

Why does my incubator somehow GAIN incubation period?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I had around 40-ish minutes left on an arena 3 hours incubator. 3 AM in Bucharest hit (which is exactly this hour I’m posting here), and my Incubator jumped to 52 minutes or so. This isn’t the first time I’ve noticed this. What gives?!

Area is was found in: Arena incubators

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Put a 3 hour arena incubator to incubate before supply drop reset hour.
Step 2 - Wait until the supply drop reset hour happens, then your arena incubator magically has gained 10 extra minutes of waiting!
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Twice so far.

What type of device are you using: Huawei P20 Lite.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Well, don’t know if it’s the same case, but with me, when I speed up the incubator, if I get to the reset hour and it’s still not finished, it will gain back the minutes I sped up… Been happening for a long time

Didn’t even complain about it in here cause, you know, they don’t fix so many more important issues than that, so I didn’t want to waste my time… Simply started using all may “speed ups” before the reset hour.

Strange. I think I may have used one on it, but not sure. I just know I ran out of them by the time reset hit.

If it was 10 minutes or so, that’s probably what happened. I learned about this weeks ago… Used to leave a speedup for the last inc. Always found it strange that it seemed to take longer than it should… then one day I sped up more than an hour at once, and when the reset came, I gained back that whole hour… that’s when I was sure :roll_eyes:

Ludia coding!

This has been a known issues for past 2 updates. I’ve sent in game messages to support about this literally last year and nothing has ever come of it.

Well, seems there’s no hope even for a more responsive win/lose screen tapping, in spite of e-mailing them.

I’ve seen other posts on here about it. Nothing seems to come from it. I feel because it happens so rarely to people depending on their reset time. Mine is 8pm. So if I get home from work and use all 6 I’m always border line speeding up right before reset if I get distracted I get screwed over and open at 8:01 still needs 1 and 1/2 hour.

Arnold nailed it.
It has something to do with the Supply drop reset.
My issue is it takes my hard cash.
After losing 120 some odd hard cash I now open all finished incubators before starting my bed time 8+ hour.