Why does this keep happening?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in: Avaiary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Battle
Step 2 - Start winning
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Too frequently

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S10 5G

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

It’s ridiculous that this “error” has not been fixed yet. I already contacted support once about this issue and they gave me a “one-time” incubator but the error happens more than that. It’s only when I’m winning, never losing when I get this error so I feel like it is an exploit which is why it hasn’t been fixed yet and it’s incredibly frustrating @Ned can you explain? Also closing the game and re-opening it already guarantees you’ve missed one crucial turn Screenshot_20201103-114916_JW Alive

Hey ChocolatThundah, I’m sorry to hear that you’re continuing to have connections issues during your battles, and I understand that it is very frustrating.

As many factors can cause connection interruptions, I can’t really give the exact reasons for the cause of it. However, please rest assured that our team is actively working on trying to reduce these issues.

If the issue is happening very often, I would suggest creating a follow-up with our support team. Our team will do their best to assist you further.

2 Likes

Hi ChocolatThundah, no matter how you complain, the JWA support would not going to solve the problem. I only can tell you this game is really suck! Almost every battle, I can see this problem happen.

1 Like