Ludia Forums

Why does trex suck

I mean why, it has the highest attack sure but it never gets to use that cause it gets distracted, stunned or just killed before it can be used and it really doesn’t anything unique for a Rex it’s like every other chomper I think the queen of the island should get some love

• Should the queen get a buff
  • She is fine

0 voters

Okay after reading the results some say it need speed or health some I just gonna put this here

• Buff health
  • Buff attack
  • Buff speed
  • Kit change
  • Immunity

0 voters

7 Likes

If the opponent is Decelerated by a previous dino, you should be able to get a revenge-kill and then rampage whatever comes out next. Used correctly towards the end of a battle, she is still a force to be reckoned with.
Less so in the higher arenas, but that’s only appropriate.

3 Likes

She’s still used by a lot of low level players I can imagine. Not only that, but she can be used for Erlidominus, Trykosaurus and Indoraptor, which are all good except Indoraptor, but he’s probably the easiest to make unique anyway.

2 Likes

I’m mean I think erlidom is cause I barely see raptors but ya

I think @Tuco has a really mean rex. :o

1 Like

I love my Rex, gets used every battle :wink: as @Qaw said, used right, not as many issues. My rex 1 hits dinos with rampage after distraction, she can hit 3900 after distraction. But… I will support a buff being added to her. :rofl:

6 Likes

Its should have way more speed, but otherwise it’s fine. Tyrannosaurus was a moderately speedy creature, it should have 109-107 speed and it’s hybrids should be buffed accordingly too.

5 Likes

Why does Trex suck? coz he couldn’t reach the vacuum? lol

9 Likes

Nah, mine is 25 (with enough to take it to 27 once coin is collected) and never going to be boosted.

There are others with 30’s out there.

I would say you have to play it against the right creature, much like anything.

2 Likes

Whose am I thinking about? I can’t remember :laughing:

TheMaxx used to have a killer boosted rex.

9 Likes

Ah! Yes, that’s who it was :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the real answer right here.

3 Likes

Just wait until you face a T-Rex with 130 or 140 speed and over 2k health. At that point she becomes an unstoppable juggernaut. Although I feel that maybe Rexy should have a passive counter attack in its arsenal. I believe that would give Rexy an upperhand or give Rexy a swap in attack like a rampage of some sort. Just my opinion

2 Likes

just make t-rex immune to distraction problem solved

9 Likes

The speed is what hurts T-rex badly. It has a basic moveset but it can be effective when used at the right moment because of the high attack power. But the speed… Oof. Why so slow??

f9bb62af16f72c3711673b5589737768 (1)

7 Likes

The turtle should be the slowest in the game lol, it’s a turtle >.<

11 Likes

It’s also funny that trex only has 300 more health

1 Like

Honestly it’s an epic right supposed to be best of the regular chompers yet almost* every other chomper beats it

2 Likes

I mean it not like it literally cold blood like crocs and snakes and yet Rex who was a huge warm blooded apex predator is slower

1 Like