Ludia Forums

Why doesn't cloak work?(plz explain me)

Plz look at this video. Help me understand well.
Video:- https://photos.app.goo.gl/CqUEdUnag8hHSfoo8

You got unlucky. That’s all

3 Likes

@Hemanth_Vemulapalli, read the description of the move. It’s doing exactly what it’s supposed to do. It’s not a 100% chance to dodge 66% incoming damage, it’s a 75% chance. That means Indominus will fail to Dodge 25% of the time.

@Qaw wow dude that makes some sense. Thank you.

1 Like