Ludia Forums

Why Erlikospyx needs to change

I’m not gonna lie, Erlikospyx is pretty good, but it needs to change. Most people see it as it needs its bleed back, which it does, kind of. If you look even closer then you see the problem, it has nothing to represent its Spinosaurid ancestors except for a Spinosaur head, which doesn’t count.

The changes shown here are just one way to change it, the reason why this works is because it represents both its components, not just one.

1 Like

It was a good bleeder but now its role has completely changed as have many other dinos. I think spyx is fine as is, not to mention it got a buff this update

1 Like

Thats not the point, the point is that it needs to represent both of its components, which it doesn’t.

1 Like

Does it tho? We have lots of hybrids that don’t represent the full tree, so I think it’s fine.

Spyx is meant to be a Thor counter more than anything else

3 Likes

Tbh there are tons of creatures that don’t represent both components. Erlidom doesn’t have armour piercing moves like the indom, Gemi doesn’t have the distract Koolab has.

I’m very happy with how Spyx is at the moment

3 Likes

I’ve been using Spyx for at least a year now and as much as I’d like him to get a bleed or a rend move, I think he’s fine as is. Giving him speed decrease immunity will immediately shoot him past nearly every other speedster as the best overall. If you do that, he’d either need to sacrifice some HP or attack. He’s already very good, one could argue that Magna or quetz are slightly better as far as speedy dinos go, but I think he’s fine as is.

1 Like

Erlidom has revenge cloak like indom, and koala and gemini both have invincibility, so your evidence is false.

I’d rather it not lose it’s speedup, it uses that a lot.

5 Likes

Might be cool if it had the Spinosaurus’s no escape. I would also say that if the speed increase was replaced with the Minor Rending Attack that the creature class would change too.

It’s fun to suggest these things, unfortunately a lot of people like to give negative feedback.

Nice work on putting the photo together!

Is group rending distraction a basic move?

2 Likes

Is speed decrease immunity too OP? It did lose health for it

2 Likes

yea…
its basically just a strike that rends and distracts
and is good for raids
but group rending distracting strike is too long

I’d really preffer It as a bleeder, the speed up strike should stay. I would change instant distraction to lethal wound

5 Likes

You’re kidding dude. A basic strike that takes 50% health of the entire opposing team?

But why keep instant distraction? Wouldn’t It be better with revenge distracting impact or debilitating distraction?
And If It is getting speed decrease immunity It should compensate on other resistances such as distraction and stun

Actually i’ll change it to distracting rampage. Revenge Distracting Impact is just a weaker version of that

No, distracting rampage is a horrible move because of the delay. Revenge distracting impact is much better since you can always use It on the first turn. The precise pounce does a much better job as it’s rampage

Erilospyx_MyVersion
Debilitating is better IMO, its erliko g2s signature move as well

3 Likes

Yeah that’s insane. I didn’t even read that part lol. It would be fine if It were 20%

1 Like