Why haven’t you respond to my emails to you ludia

Hello fellow workers and staff at ludia I have sent you two different emails about 2 months ago and still haven’t gotten a response so I was hoping you could respond to those one email that I sent to you concerning my 2 CoT creatures that I didn’t unlock is resolved because I have unlocked via battle stage unlock but the other I would like an answer to

1 Like

Me puedes mandar el día y el mes que va a ser la otra actualización de Jurassic world the game

Mod Edit

You can send me the day and month that the other update of Jurassic world the game will be

1 Like

@Alexis_0988 can you plz translate that for me?

Sí sí puedo y al tiro te escribo lo que dice Puedes traducir eso para mí?

1 Like

day and month of the next update :ok_hand:

1 Like
You can send me the day and month that the other update of Jurassic world the game will be
1 Like

@Alexis_0988
The last update to jurassic world the game was when gryposuchus came out and there will be another update this thursday or friday for the new creature to be added for this weekends tournament

Hola sí lo que pasa es que el juego cuando yo hago una compra el juego se me salen pueden arreglar es en la próxima actualización

MOD EDIT

Translated From Spanish

Hello, yes, what happens is that the game when I make a purchase, the game will come out, they can fix it in the next update

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

your game Crash to buy things?

1 Like

@Alexis_0988 ahh ok I see well this is something you should ethier make a thread for or email ludia about because this thread is for ludia to respond to one of my emails that I have sent them 2 months ago

Hey @Ironman4life,

I’ve checked with the Support team, and they’ve only found an e-mail ticket matching your information from 2 days ago. However, the ticket content doesn’t mention your COT unlock issue.

As an alternative, have you already tried contacting Support via the in-game chat?

2 Likes

@Daven yes I have I have been talking to him the other day

@Flavio_Camargo @Jurassic_Fury @Sionsith @The_Phoenix @Aether_12 I have finally gotten a response to my email to ludia after 2 whole months I was told to re-send the email to them and they have finally gotten back to me.

2 Likes

@Ironman4life cool.

1 Like