Ludia Forums

Why i Always get objects for the 2 heroes I'm not raising?

There are 2 heroes that i have still at lvl 6 while others are lvl 9 ,well 80% of randomly dropped objects are for them,why? May i completely throw them away so to get only objects for other heroes? basically it’s a slow down to get new heroes in this game …I want just to develope 5 of them not all…

1 Like

I’m beginning to think that I should have fooled the game by commencing to upgrade heroes i didn’t want because i think if i will upgrade now those 2 I can get easily them higher then lvl 9 probably but I don’t like them at all…

1 Like

Sadly that won’t work out, they designed this game so that you will have to level them all. Perhaps in the future when they have 16 total characters available, then you can just focus on the 8 that you like because you have to pick and choose 8 for pvp.

1 Like

Same issue here… most of my drops are for the higher characters. But, even then, most of it is garbage. I sell most of it, when I can.

1 Like

The games’ algorithms are designed to keep all your heroes within 1 level of each other. By ignoring a hero or more, you force the game to continously provide u with the experience generating items to get them all above board. Content also generally requires the expertise of each hero in varying situations. No one character besides Cleric is universally necessary.

1 Like

I’m not sure I agree.

My gnome is my 7th character. I’ve been unable to get her above level 6 because I’m lucky to get one or two drops a week for her. Even then, most of them are commons. And THAT is almost OK because I haven’t gotten more than one or two items that are rare. I have a single epic drop for her… not even enough of them to level it up once.

I’m not complaining… just explaining why I don’t think they target items to lower characters.

1 Like