Why is the DNA capped?

I can no longer get dna? It’s not moving off from this number…

1 Like

Uh oh, I was planning on hoarding DNA for it so I can do a 20 fuse too. Hope it gets fixed soon.

1 Like

Me too :flushed::sweat::sweat:

1 Like

I don’t think it’s capped. I think it appears that way because it says 10000+.

I bought that bundle of darts and it went to 999+ so I thought that was capped. But darting for a while after hitting 999+, that number did not go down after darting for a while. My assumption is I have more than 999 but don’t know what that exact number is.

I bet it’s the same for hoarding DNA… just don’t know the exact number. Would be nice if we knew though.

1 Like

The exact number of darts you have is shown when you start the darting session with a creature.

3 Likes

Usually I though the max for dna for commons were 250000?

Yup I see that now for darting but there’s no way to see how much dna you’re over the 10000+ limit like you can see in darting.

1 Like

@Ned can you look into this

Put in a request or have someone request and you will see your total.

2 Likes

Ok will do thanks!

1 Like

or go to multi-fusion and see how many fuses it says you have. ideally more than 10,000 DNA worth

1 Like

How did you already get that much dna?

Where I’m at with 3 hours scents running non stop its easy to dart

1 Like

I only gotten mine to level 11 so far

1 Like

Where I’m at those rodents are everywhere too. Easy to dart and plentiful.

1 Like

The DNA for Archetherium appears to cap out at 10k, while for normal commons it’s 250k. This doesn’t seem to be a visual error, as even in the DNA request tab it still says 10k, rather than a little more than 10k.

For me it shows over 10k on my request.

I’ve let our team know. Thanks, Bryan_Lucas!

1 Like

Thank you if I click on the new dino it shows capped dna if I click in chat for requests it shows correct

1 Like

I’ve got this exact same problem