Ludia Forums

Чого індомінус слабший за індораптора і так із усіма динозаврами/Why is the indominus weaker than the indoraptor and so with all dinosaurs

Чого в малого динозавра більший урон і хп ніж у большого ну як може бути що брахіолозавр слабший за дилофозавра мод 2 і так дальше

Mod Edit

"Translated From Ukrainian

Why does a small dinosaur have more damage and HP than a large one? Well, how can it be that a brachiolosaurus is weaker than a dilophosaurus mod 2 and so on

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation."

2 Likes

Because it is a game and nothing more than fiction.

14 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Andriy.

There is no logic in seeking for a logic in a game where the dinos are recreated from the blood extracted out of the ancient mosquitos and sampled in labratories with other types of creatures that still exist.

Just sayin’. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Я скачав 3 дні назад Jurassic world к жизнє і там скорпіуса рекса 1900 хп а в обичного 1400 хп а не як тут 9400 хп протів 240 хп :neutral_face::triumph:

пт, 7 янв. 2022 г., 15:29 Çağkan Coşkun via Ludia Forums <ludia@discoursemail.com>:

MOD EDIT

Translated from Ukrainian

I downloaded 3 days ago Jurassic world to life and there is a scorpion rex 1900 hp and the usual 1400 hp and not like here 9400 hp against 240 hp: neutral_face :: triumph:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

I agree we should have stronger creatures though, indoraptor destroying everything is getting pretty stale…

4 Likes

I rather enjoy destroying everything with indoraptors.

Less game time…more real life time.

4 Likes

True, however I would like to destroy things with a different class once in a while lol

4 Likes

Yet, it would be interesting if there was an amphibian that destroys everything or a pterosaur or even a herbivore. Only the excitement that you don’t want to encounter one of these would be worth playing.

We need more excite… Ok, whatever. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I believe the most powerful creature in the game should be a single compy.

No one would see that coming.

7 Likes

Let’s think of the stats of that single compy :thinking:

20,000 health. 5,000 attack.

4 Likes

Розробочики не можуть в дуже сильних динозаврів знизити хп і урон приклад на індорапторі 10000 хп і 5000 урон а зробити 3000 хп і урон 1900 :thinking:. В ігрі Jurassic world к жизні в скорпіуса рекса 1900 хп а у стегозавра обичного 1200 хп :question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question:

сб, 8 янв. 2022 г., 02:52 Indoraptor08 via Ludia Forums <ludia@discoursemail.com>:

Mod Edit:
Translated from Ukrainian

The developers can’t in very strong dinosaurs reduce HP and damage example on the indoraptor 10000 HP and 5000 damage and do 3000 HP and 1900 damage :thinking:. In the game Jurassic world to life in the scorpion rex 1900 hp and the stegosaurus ordinary 1200 hp :question::grey_question::question::grey_question::question::grey_question:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

You need to change your posts into English @Andriy, otherwise you need to deal with a ban.

At least use Google Translate, before posting something. This has nothing wrong with it, since the mods do the same in the most cases. :v:t2:

3 Likes

сб, 8 янв. 2022 г., 15:00 Çağkan Coşkun via Ludia Forums <ludia@discoursemail.com>:

Screenshot_20220109-114321~2.png

2 Likes

@Andriy This is not Jurassic World Alive, this is Jurassic World The Game. The balancing of creatures in JWA is different to JWTG.
I ultimately don’t mind how they balance creatures in either games. This is also technically fiction.

2 Likes

вс, 9 янв. 2022 г., 12:05 I believe you have worn out on your welcome ! via Ludia Forums <ludia@discoursemail.com>:

Screenshot_20220109-133345~2.png

1 Like

:rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

вс, 9 янв. 2022 г., 12:05 I believe you have worn out on your welcome ! via Ludia Forums <ludia@discoursemail.com>:

вс, 9 янв. 2022 г., 13:43 Андрій Сердюк <andriysurduk1@gmail.com>:

Screenshot_20220109-135539~2.png

2 Likes

Ok, let me remind you one last time. This is just a game. Let’s calm down, 'cause this is starting to get chaotic here.

Game designers do create however as they wish for, so here we are as players just to give feedbacks and that’s all. End of the day, this is their game and no one is forcing you to play.

Everyone, including me can be harsh sometimes while venting their frustrations. But the forums have some rules so they should be constructive in some way and not destructive.

Try humor, I often use it to canalize my anger, if I have some in me in that moment. :v:t2: (Inside the borders of the forum rules ofc)

3 Likes

вс, 9 янв. 2022 г., 15:25 Çağkan Coşkun via Ludia Forums <ludia@discoursemail.com>:

Screenshot_20220109-165111~2.png