Why is this game so buggy?

• fights have delay and hang up
  • Daily limit of coins is sooooo damn low/ not fair for NonVIPs
  • map isn’t consistent

Hey TheGreatFutsby, the daily limit on the number of Coins you can receive will also increase as you level up, take a look at our FAQ for more information: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=general-game-play&f=why-can-t-i-receive-coins-from-a-supply-drop

If you’re having trouble with the map and battle Arena, try tinkering with your connection, there’s a list of troubleshooting steps on this thread you can try that might help you: Lost a battle I was winning

Reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email if you’re still having an issue.

The game is in an early stage of course it’s not gonna be perfect and as some games are better then others in these stages, that’s why there’s a support team, you can’t expect everything to be fixed in a single patch/update. It has a lot of potential and is pretty good in my opinion, you just happen to come across a few problems, and that’s not your fault. You just have to send an email to the support team when you come across these things.