Why is this happening?!?!?!?

Every single time I open the game I have to download 141 MB

And after that I have to download another 600 MB

Keep in mind this is EVERY TIME

After downloading 600 MB,it shows this

And then it opens up
Now,almost 5 min into the game,it crashed(I lost my Apatosaurus in a code 19 BTW :rage:)

And I try to open it again and I have to download all this crap again

Please do something about this,or atlest tell me this isn’t normal

3 Likes

Hey Reyhan_Sajeeb, I’m sorry to hear that you have to re-download the game data every time you launch your game.

If you haven’t already, could I ask you to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can try and help you out with this?

Thanks!

1 Like

I was thinking that there would be another way but seeing as there isn’t I’ll send it right now…
I really hope this gets fixed,it’s made me not want to play the game anymore,I really enjoyed playing buy now I just don’t want to waste my time on it

2 Likes

It means your storage is full, or you don’t have enough memory.

I had this with my 16gb iPhone 6 before I upgraded 2 years ago.

Try freeing space and running JW:TG without any more apps running in the background.

Best of luck

4 Likes

Ah yeah been there people’s solutions were exactly what @OstaposaurusBae said but it didn’t really work to well😐. My solution was to get a new device😂. I hope your situation goes better.

3 Likes

I tried all that,but it’s still not working,I’ve sent a reply to support after doing as they said
I’m going to need all that luck

1 Like

I can’t really ask my parents to but a new phone just because a game doesn’t work,so that’d now an option either

1 Like