Ludia Forums

Why Ludia?, WHY?

Ludia Shatters Maxima’s Armor And Just Adds A Little Health To It!?..
Well That’s Just Great :rage: :rage: :rage:

Maxima WOULD Be The Best Raid Creature IN THE GAME…
BUT THANKS TO LUDIA It Has 0% armor!!!

And I WASTED MY BOOSTS ON IT!!!
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

I would be down to an armor buff to 10%
The health buff was perfect and very appreciated, but i feel It needs a bit of armor back

3 Likes

Yeah Me Too

2 Likes

Well Ludia Just Seems To Make The Game WORSE AND WORSE!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

Max is literally the hardest unique to create atm. I know what Ludia said about Gemini but nowadays, if you don’t have your max maxed, you aren’t getting it up unless you focus exclusively on it. It does deserve a buff of sorts

3 Likes

Yeah, I mean I spent REAL MONEY FOR MAXIMA And Then THIS?, No Sir No., :angry: :angry: :angry: :expressionless: :neutral_face: :no_mouth:

If This Continues Maxima Would Be THE WORST DINO IN THE GAME!!!

never! that would be unfair to acro and acrocanthops! they are the worst bc they arent even in the game

YEAH Just keep HATING MAXIMA :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Uh what max is perfectly fine it got a buff this update lol

That said, we don’t know for sure that Acro will be exclusive. Rember that the new dinos this time showed up as exclusives at first before they changed them. Since Acro was never intended to be shown, that may have just been a placeholder. And they can always change their minds. There’s never been a hybrid made from two exclusives before as far as I can tell, and I don’t think they’re going to start now. The leaked hybrids stats certainly didn’t look as strong as you would expect them to be if both parents were exclusive.

Tldr, Acrocanthosaurus won’t be exclusive, calling it now.

Sure It got a nice buff, but they still have taken way more than necessary with the last nerf. I think 10% armor would be a fair compromise between the OP 2.0 version and the overnerfed 2.1 version. It could have a bit of distraction resistance back, about 25%, but i think just the 10% armor is enough.

You know it’s still one of the best dino for raids do you? And you know that there was a boost shuffle so if you don’t like to use it, you could have simply pulled your boost out for free…

I know.I know

but you said one of the best, not the best!!!

and it ended

Maxima is still a beast. No boost is “wasted” on it.

Yeah i’ts just the “little” armor nerf.Oh ludia is that right? “Little” armor nerf?, I don’t think so!!!