Why Ludia?

Why associate yourself with the devil?

4 Likes

The number was intended as a secret/coded way of referring to Nero Caesar without writing his name in the text. It states let he who have the knowledge reckon (calculate)…it is the number of a man. Google 666 Caesar to learn all about it. Revelation is the most misinterpreted book in history. The final battle between good and evil will not take place on earth, it takes place in your mind and in your heart. The return of Jesus is inside of you and your spirit. 666 is just a number.

1 Like

Oh thats just silly. Not everyone believes in the devil

2 Likes

This is the only thing needed. Why a long para?

2 Likes

Why do you have a problem with just a number?

1 Like

Centuries of misinterpretation and superstition around that number, and few understand its roots and/or why it is believed to be the mark of evil. @tonytiedye posting a short paragraph is actually really helpful, since educating people on the background of something thought - perhaps erroneously - to be so spiritually significant in Christianity. It merits a paragraph.

Also:

Why do you have a problem with just a number?

I’m not sure if you’re being Socratic here, or what.

2 Likes

I am not being sarcastic Ma’am/Sir. I think Lion’s share of people in the world know what that number is meant. I am just wondering if the OP is sarcastic or not.
Maybe you are right about the para, if it’s exactly like what you said.
And I am sorry if I said anything wrong.

Woe to you, o’er Earth and Sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath

Because he knows the time is short

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast

For it is a human number

Its number is six hundred and sixty six

2 Likes

I’ve had this number come up a few times during the strike towers. Lol
And why does Nero Caesar have to stick his nose into everything? :wink::smiling_imp:

Check out the first 3 hits my dino took in this vid. Tell me that poor bird wasn’t cursed :joy::rofl::joy:.

3 Likes

LOL :rofl:
I was once at a drive thru and my total came out to $6.66. So when I got to the window to pay and pick up my food, I mentioned to him, “That must not come up too often”. With this kind of shocked look on his face he says, “You know. It’s kind of weird. The guy right in front of you had the same total.”
At another place, it was my order number. When the employee that was calling out the order numbers got to mine, his eyes got really big and looks at me and says, “Your order is ready”.

2 Likes

I thought that the number wasnt even supposed to be 666. The theory was 616 was the original number associated with Caesar.

The Lunch of the Beast…

3 Likes

I read that the original Hebrew spelling of his name was Neron Kesar and that gave the 666.

I blame Iron Maiden for all of the superstition!

3 Likes

:rofl:
The devil has to eat at some point. :yum:

1 Like

Deep Fried Sole?
Deviled Eggs?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
How about deviled ham with a red wine or margarita to wash it down?

2 Likes

giphy%20(1)

1 Like

When you get Irri G2 dna from that Inc we will know the devil is real.

2 Likes

I left alone, my mind was blank
I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind
What did I see? Can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy?

1 Like