Ludia Forums

Why many seems like excited to see Gypo?

Hi,

Why many seems excited to see Gypo coming this week? Is his hybrid now very good? Or to just create it for collection?

Thanks

1 Like

For collection mostly. For me it’s one of 6 uniques remaining and I’ll definitely be able to make it this week. I haven’t encountered more than 1 in the arena, ever, so I doubt it’s because people really want to use it :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me also to finish Grypolyth and then only 3 uniques left to create.

1 Like

I am one of those players who play the game mostly for its collection aspect. Having gryposuchus to dart is very exciting from that perspective!

1 Like

I want to desperately so I can complete Grypolyth.

1 Like

I realllllly want it for my team.
Should be my next unique i can get.
Faced some in friendly battles and the new moveset looks pretty sweet so far.

2 Likes

Hoping to get it to level 20 this weekend. I haven’t found one in a bit, so I cant remember how hard they are to dart. At the moment, its level 18 with 388 DNA out of 500. Need about 872 DNA to get it to level 20, so I hope I can achieve that with my 6 attempts. Personally, I’m not going to use Dio in my team, but instead use Grypo and Pura. Got Pura and have boosted it a bit. GOing to do the same with Grypolyth when I get it, mainly get speed up, but it does look like a great hybrid now

2 Likes

Because its one of the coolest dinos out there for the collection. And its fairly good in arena now. In fact I hope they change the alliance goals soon to the lockdown dinos. Which includes grypo.

And it would stop the sino tropical rainstorm which is contributing to the Thors… I know we can’t get enough of sino. But I have a feeling it changes soon.

Please do Grypo Ludia xd

1 Like

I know that Erliko is now a local 1 and is actually more common now, but Grypo is the l4 version of when Erliko was in L3. Its super hard to get

2 Likes

Does everyone remember the first lockdown event week we got and then we saw the epics. THe communities reaction was great

Grypo is the third tank of the game, better not underestimate him at decent lvl.

Oh he is indeed. Sure, he only has 20% armour, but that + long protection + regeneration makes him a tough cookie and allow him to get a lot out counters out

2 Likes

true :slight_smile: I would love to try out and use grypo but have no idea what dino should it replace :blush:

Basically, my dream team is made by 2 best assassins, Erlidominus and Draco, 2 best tank, Tryko and Dio, 2 best fighters, Magna and Thora, and two out of three of the third place of the previous classes, so Tenontorex, Grypo or Dilora.

1 Like

It definitely needs some kind of attack increase. The immobilize ability is great in theory, but isn’t very useful in practice-it can disrupt an opponent in a crucial moment, but I haven’t been able to use it and heal the next round even once. If it did damage, or increased grypolyth’s next attack-say, a ferocious lockdown-it would be a lot more effective.

As it is, with the boosts i’ve Added, I absolutely love mine, even with his shortcomings!

1 Like

I don’t know if the unique is any good or not. For me this epic croc rarely ever shows up and if I get any from an incubator it isn’t much. I’ve finally got it to level 20 and I am 50/250 towards the unique, I believe.

But for me it’s having it for the collection. It’s 1 of 3 creatures total I am missing.

I would consider using it when it is leveled up enough. The dino itself isn’t top tier but has its place, and the reason is I don’t want to run many fast dinos mainly because speed boost is scarce and I have to concentrate these speed boosts on fewer dinos. The slower dinos, however, don’t rely on their speed to win (so they don’t need to be speed boosted) while the faster dinos, rely heavily on speed.

I’m excited about Gryposuchus because I’d like to create the hybrid someday. Without these events, I am nowhere.