Why me

I was battling when suddenly it started lagging a bit and I was like ‘ok’ but then it started just doing the least attacks for everything even when I chose a different attack, and when they died, it just picked a random one instantly and put it in. This happened 4 times in a row, and I lost many trophies from those glitches battles, and slipped out of arena 5. The first two times, I was playing on data, and the next two I was on a stable wifi connection. Maybe if the game detects that something is preventing it from functioning normally, it can exit the battle without losing or winning any trophies.

This phenomenon has occurred to me before, various times.

The only thing I can say, is close the game and reopen as quickly as you can. It’s a common wifi glitch, though everyone seems to have a different outcome (for me, it’s nothing but match timeouts).

lol I’ve tried but it just goes to the battle screen with my incubators gone

Hmm, that’s a nasty one. Give Ludia a message.

Hey LegoAnt, it sounds like the game’s AI might be taking over the battle for you. It can happen when the game detects that you have disconnected from the battle, our thread here has more information on this: [News] Jurassic World Alive | AI in Battle
Try the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps prevent this from happening again in the future: Lost a battle I was winning
If the issue persists after trying those steps, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Sounds like it could be a connection speed and/or low memory issue. Connection speed can’t do much about but try clearing your phone of unused apps and files, backup and remove photos and videos. Give your phone some more room to be able to process the info your getting from jwa.