Why not put Parasaurolophus in sanctuary? Or allow legendary donations on Sunday

I know a lot player lacking for this dino please Ludia.

10 Likes

Legendary donations every month would work, but the dna limit is not enough.

Unlimited donation requests would be really cool. As for the time limit, you can just click collect whenever, and you get back whatever was donated.

2 Likes

Yes, we should definitely allow Parasaurolophus Lux to be added in Sanctuaries and Legendary DNA donations on Sunday are a great idea!

(I had to get my Para Lux by buying it, but I am happy to have it as it is really useful in raids, won my first Indominus raid by using it.)

2 Likes

No. Earn it the same way every one else has.

2 Likes

It is supposed to be hard to get.Took me months upon months to finally get paraT to level 30. Why should it be handed to you?

1 Like

There used to be no championships, but now people can get a completely free unique by doing nothing but joining an alliance.

1 Like

Yes but they still only have that creature barely unlocked, or if there to low a lvl they would have to get the best incubator.

Chill lol i got a lot of para to give.

3 Likes

You got a point with the sancs since Paralux isn’t a hybrid, but I think it’s fine the way it is… Gotta give something for us to go after… And I say that with my unique Para only at 23 thank to raids. Don’t have enough Lux DNA to even level it to 20. To be honest I don’t really care much… I’ve had enough of these swap in rats.

3 Likes

2 Likes

but it’s not fair for the people who can’t leave their house because they don’t have internet access all the time

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Well since there are only no hybrids in sanctuaries non hybrid legendaries should be included for sanctuaries

1 Like

I can leave my house, but if somebody couldn’t leave their house they couldn’t complete their collection without para lux

key word CAN

There are a lot of people who can’t leave their house which means they are never going to get a chance of unlocking Para Lux.

put yourself in their shoes

He just cares for himself is “me me me”. And also can’t define “can” means.

5 Likes

2 Likes

lol

I also don’t get his point that everyone would have to adjust for the minority, putting para lux in sanctuary would be appreciated by almost everyone (except a few cough cough)

1 Like