Why not put Parasaurolophus in sanctuary? Or allow legendary donations on Sunday

I will hunt if they fix the bugs, the map is Soo buggy and unplayable

This post reminded me of people complaining about not seeing 2 Para Luxs per day anymore, when I quite literally see 1 every few months, lol. And I put in long hours in this game, so no, I don’t expect to just launch the game and have a Lux waiting for me or anything
Having a Raid for the hybrid makes up for it, but otherwise I see the frustration with something so rare being a Unique hybrid component

1 Like

The majority should ALWAYS adjust for the minority where disability is the issue, the term is ‘reasonable adjustment’ for a reason.
Though i must admit im not sure whether being ‘on the move’ is essential for gaining para dna. While some seem to obtain it pretty prolifically i rarely see them here in the uk, but have had it while walking and while sat in my flat, only time ive never seen one is while in a vehicle (though with the current lag issues thats somewhat irrelevant!!).

3 Likes

it is a short range creature it is possible for you to get it without moving but those odds are 1/∞

2 Likes

Mostly the only reason why I got paralux is that an event supply drop was near and then I was left with some DNA to get, and when a was going to my grandmothers house I found one, but putting it in a sanc is a very good idea because I find 4-5 every year if lucky I find 6-7 (this is without counting events)

1 Like

The last one I found was on 28 Feb and none since

Wow this is what I mean… I am speaking for everyone who has trouble getting para …

2 Likes

hey buddy you ever heard of a magical pandemic that we’re currently in…?

7 Likes

100% agree!!! This would be helpful for people who don’t seem to see Paralux a lot (some see it way more than others -idk why). or have a disability/injury that prevents them from walking long distances for a short-range spawn, or don’t have public transportation where they live so they have to drive everywhere (Ownen doesn’t like it if you try to play the game while you drive :rofl:).

2 Likes

Come on, it’s long over…

No…? It’s literally not. The virus still exists. It’s out there. Certain countries still have restrictions on this. Just cause it’s “gone” where you are, doesn’t mean it just vanishes for everyone else…

2 Likes

Dozens of other viruses exist too. World came back to normal, even if few countries still panic.
There is war in a country near mine, people obviously cannot go hunt dinos freely. Does anyone expect whole world to sit at home for that reason?
This is a geolocation game, and if you can’t, you know, change your location, than what’s the point in playing it?

The point in playing this game is because you enjoy it. Believe it or not, this is one of the top dinosaur games on the mobile store right now that’s free. (It’s the best imo, even with its flaws) none of the other games have the graphics or concepts that this game does. And before you say “just play jwtg” jwtg battling system and way of obtaining dinos is WAY different and in my opinion way less fun.

5 Likes

I’m gonna try to tread this line carefully, but did you really just compare Covid to general viruses? First off, something common like the flu is WAY less dangerous than Covid. And something more dangerous/as dangerous as Covid (I won’t name cause idk if mods will get mad) is WAY harder to catch than a virus like Covid.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, let’s please stay on topic. Thank you!

3 Likes

Just gonna say the amount of rng and ridiculousness most people experience just to get para lux dna is not gonna be reasonable when we get another or 2 more wild spawning non fusable legendaries

Also some people want to simply overlevel lux for the sake of overleveling it. The raid is not an answer to that aspect. And its far from the best legendary and is outclassed by several epics so slighty overleveled lux is not a problem when parat also asks you to grind arctops

1 Like