Why’s this still the exclusive epic Dino?

why is this still the main exclusive Dino in the epic incubator? Besides his hybrid, he’s a pretty useless Dino, and it sucks when you get lots of gold incubators just to unlock this every damn time. Oh and also why is it that most ‘common’ dinos really arnt that common any more? Raptors now the indoraptor has been snatched up by everyone seem to have become greatly rare…and also I see one maybe two apatosaurus if I’m lucky a day now…so levelling up a stegodeus really sucks, especially now this game seems to only give you 10 dna per fuse now?! I’m facing level 24 stegodeus…which I still don’t believe is a fair opponent when my levels arnt there yet! Especially with no apatosaurs to catch. My map is all iguanodon :neutral_face:.

1 Like

well… stygi is not in the wild so his dna is sought after. looks like you still need some for tuo. its usualy a 5050 amount of dna in the 8 hours. so youll get like 15 stygi and 15 of something else. hey… free is free. velo is a dusk and night spawn only. appata is a dusk and dawn spawn now.

1 Like

Stigymoloch is very good! Hes earned a spot on my team for the months to come, and hes a good runner! Hes fast, has instant charge, gets every single stun, theres so many good things! If you dont like stigymoloch, take him out of your team if he is, or do more dinosaur hunting

Never was in my team, I don’t seem to have much luck using stuns (like many others on here seem to have mentioned). But I guess if he’s not wild then I get it.

1 Like

Haha it’s a little brutal on kids that are playing this and can’t just go out at night to catch needed dinos :grimacing:. So the adults will dominate this game haha

2 Likes

Evolve this Stygi and unlock Paramoloh.
Then you’ll see how it stunning opponents.

1 Like

as they should lol

1 Like

He is pretty much useless except for his DNA, which is very useful for the hybrids. Save all you can, you’ll need it.

Finally got to evolve my Paramolach…its a really cool dino

he’s a pretty useless Dino, and it sucks when you get lots of gold incubators just to unlock this every damn time

Yeah I feel the same way every time I see it now. I’m just sick of it always being the same thing. Can’t they give us more than one exclusive dino so it’s not always the same?

Oh and also why is it that most ‘common’ dinos really arnt that common any more? …and also I see one maybe two apatosaurus if I’m lucky a day now

I’ve posted about this elsewhere on the forum. About 4 months ago raptors became way more rare than T-Rex! How can a common be a lot more rare than an epic? I have thousands of T-Rex DNA and no common DNA and so obviously, my Indoraptor can’t progress now. My long route takes me all four zone types multiple times and there are nights I get zero raptors or if I’m lucky I get 1 or 2.

Apatosaurus only spawn at dawn and dusk now, and I’m rarely awake at those hours and when I make a special effort to go hunting, I’m lucky to capture 3 or 4 of them even when I’m out for the entire hour and a half! I know for sure dawn is 1.5 hours but I’m not sure how long dusk is yet, I haven’t timed it. Assuming it’s the same as dawn, that means that Apatosaurus are only available for 3 hours out of a 24 hour period. That is ridiculous!! Another common that isn’t even close to being common is the Euoplocephalis.

Ludia, please fix it so that common spawns are actually common again. It’s really not ok for commons to be more rare than an epic.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more, I see more trex than raptors, and at the moment I collect about 5-6 spinosaurus each day which is a rare…yet its more common than the common dino’s. I’ve seen two sinoceratops in the wild aswell. They give you a new hybrid to create but no dinos to fuse dna :roll_eyes::joy:. This game has way too many flaws still

2 Likes