Ludia Forums

Why so long?

Why is the maintenance taking THREE HOURS. :frowning: it’s not even that big of an update

2 Likes

google and apple have to approve it and load it to their respective app stores.
that itself is going to be the longest part of it. and its totally out of Ludia’s control.

6 Likes

Oh :frowning:

10 characters

1 Like

PoGo update has no downtime.

Only here. Exclusive.

3 Likes

I do play pogo, but I don’t like it that much, it gets boring. The battle animations are bad, at least I can get the stuff I need from home in jwa

Yup. Agree with you. Those animations are far better in JWA. PvP is also better here (except for the matchmaking issues). Supply drops availability is also better in JWA.

But the amount of bugs are unbearable in JWA. Those so called Microtransactions are not Micro by any measures. Some is the aspects that need serious considerations.

1 Like

I got some work done. That’s boring… :joy:

1 Like

Lol sameeeeee.

Yeah, that’s fair, I like to play games with dinosaurs tho. The idea of me saying go Thor use chomp makes me very happy for some reason.

Kinda hard to play PoGo without poke balls or space in my HECKING ITEM BAG for them. And guess what? I can’t get more poke coins because there are no gyms nearby! So yeah, I don’t play pogo at all.

That’s the biggest issue with PoGo. The lack of Pokestops especially for the sub-urban area players.

1 Like

It takes a while to make sure the new bugs are ready to go live

6 Likes

:rofl:

10 Characters

1 Like

Google and Apple approvals take 3-7 days, so once there’s ‘scheduled maintenance’, new version of the app on both stores should have already been approved before and now it’s matter of turning on the app manually (I guess) and maybe some “quick” testing if everything works as expected

didn’t realize the approval process took so long.

lol

10 characters

1 Like

They’re probably leak new creatures for the next patch by accident again

1 Like

However, PoGo has slow staged rollouts, so it can take days for everyone to get the new update.