Ludia Forums

Why the PvP is worth it

Now,you have read the title,and many people might find the topic absurd, we all know that PvP is one of those many ways to grind resources,however many people usually dislike PvP in comparison to Modded PvP,because of the high odds of winning food and coin,definitely modded PvP gives wonderful rewards,and I myself grind Modded PvP a lot,at least 8 battles everyday. But Regular PvP,has its own advantages. :-

1. It is very inexpensive.Regular PvP is very cost efficient,and you can watch an ad for a 2nd re-spin.
  2. When you first grind Regular PvP,you may dislike the high odds of getting Food and Coin,but when you grind lots and lots of regular PvPs,you get significantly good rewards. I grinded about 8 battles in the morning,and with the adsorb was more rewards,so in those 8 matches,I received 50 LP 3 times,and 100 LP twice,which is 350 LP in total,and I also won 100 DNA twice and 200 DNA once. I won 1 Giganotosaurus. The rest were all coins and food. But in 16 wheels,that is nice,plus I only spent 40 DB in total,so 400 DNA,1 Giganotosaurus and 350 LP for 40 DB is not really anything bad. Keep in mind that even if you have a shortage of Creatures,the prize wheel is only determined by your highest creature,so the highest creature in the team accompanied by 2 Triceratops level 1 will do well. Although I think that the PvP is mainly only worth it at Advanced,Expert,Elite,it is a great way to grind resources.
2 Likes

I prefer modded pvp because my luck is awesome in it. Just 30-35 battles I have done in modded pvp and got 5 spiniraptors, 1rajestega and countless kaprasuchus and areotitans. But from everyone else’s point of view, pvp is a bit a bad option

1 Like

I did mention why the Regular PvP is worth it,I mean look, for 40 DB, you get 350 LP,1 Rare Dinosaur and 400 DNA,that is worth more than a Daily missions pack. Modded PvP has its own advantages I did tell ya.

I used to do the regular ones before coming to this forum. And while I did got a gigantosaur, it’s the only good prize that I have got

Good job on this observation @anon43877113 !

1 Like

Well,you should grind them in mass,and I also mentioned that it is only worth it when it is Advanced and above .

1 Like

Even f I did not win the Giganotosaurus or the DNA, 350 LP is more LP than you get in a silver rewards pack.

1 Like

Yes_______It___is_______not bad

1 Like

Although right now, as often as the ad watch to get the second spin fails on me, I’m not all that much into doing the regular one. At least the modded one I don’t have a buggy ad problem to trip me up.

5 Likes

Both are wonderful,I have to credit modded PvP heavily,as I have won 7 Spinoraptor and 3 Rajastega from there.

2 Likes

Same here, 5spinos and 1 rajas

1 Like

This is my problem too.

The second ad watch fails so often, one spin of coins Or food just isn’t worth the 5DB

5 Likes

You just have to play enough times a day

4 Likes

My luck is bad in that :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Grind lots of Advanced PvP,you say it like I got this on my first attempt. I missed a Super Slayers pack and won 42,000 coins

Man, after you told me to grind it like the modded , I did . RESULT?
7 times 15k food
5times coins
1times 20lp

2 Likes

Which wheel did you grind? You do not get below 50LP in advanced, Advanced is what I said was Significant,I myself never do Intermediate.

The best PvP reward

1 Like

I am trying my luck in intermediate pvp looking for 3 or at least 2 pyroraptor to bring the one I have to nvl 40, for now, “a lot” of food some Db and Lp. I will continue trying my luck although I think I will not be lucky in a while. I do at least one modified PvP a day for the missions of the day and I have certainly had better luck 3 spinoraptor 1 rajastega plus DB and LP.

3 Likes

Do not try Intermediate for LP,LP has only a 4% chance in intermediate,advanced is much better.